what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonglum and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: newportnobby on May 24, 2014, 07:23:32 PM
The Nazareth ??? With Dan McAfferty et al? Are they still going?
Saw them many a time back in the day - rocking band :headbang:

Still going, although it's many a year since I saw them last.  Dan McAfferty retired last year due to his health.

Sixth concert I ever went to....

Newportnobby

Great list :thumbsup:
We share many of those bands although I tend also to Free, Genesis, ELP, Thin Lizzy, BJH etc amongst many others

Tank

MattJ

Some old-school electronica - The Human League Travelogue.  Would like to pick up Golden Hour of The Future if/when I find it.
They're there for their tea.

d-a-n

mr bachmann

with all the squarky voiced females trying their best , i can happily sit back and enjoy my lena Zavoroni vilal's   :D .

tutenkhamunsleeping

marco neri

..Nothing else matter , Metallica......waiting for them alive the 2nd of July at Rock in Roma...(Alter Bridge, Volbeat and Kvelertak for supporting groups)..
last time I have been in UK was just 30 years ago...for Donington Festival 1984...one of the greatest bill ever.. :D
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Malc

Saw the Nice at the  Redcar Coatham Hotel in 1968 or 9. Fantastic show, complete with Mr Emerson and his Hammond organ plus assorted daggers.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Malc on June 03, 2014, 12:06:06 PM
Saw the Nice at the  Redcar Coatham Hotel in 1968 or 9. Fantastic show, complete with Mr Emerson and his Hammond organ plus assorted daggers.

By the time I saw ELP at Leicester De Montfort, he'd progressed from daggers to swords :goggleeyes:

Dock Shunter

Going to pick up my copies of Led Zep 1 2 and 3 remastered on vinyl today,so that is my evening sorted.... :thumbsup:

jonclox

John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Newportnobby

Quote from: Dock Shunter on June 03, 2014, 01:30:47 PM
Going to pick up my copies of Led Zep 1 2 and 3 remastered on vinyl today,so that is my evening sorted.... :thumbsup:

Looks like the neighbours will be going out then, Ste >:D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations