railway modeller

Started by STEVE44, March 07, 2012, 04:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STEVE44

Hi everyone, Just letting people know that there is a good article in the April month issue about upgrading the old Farish class 47.

See what you think?

Cheers Steve. :)

painbrook

Steve, caught on the hop there, I take it the RM is out today. A trip to Tesco tomorrow for the RM and the Railway magazine(the real stuff). Cheers john.

EtchedPixels

I upgraded mine. I put it on ebay and bought the new one 8)

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Pete Mc

What about the feature that continued on from last month that covered converting an old farish hst to dcc sound?
I don't have one of them,but I.do have two Dapol ones and was looking forward to the feature on converting a Dapol mk3 to allow sound chip installation in one of those so I don't have to struggle with the power car.

Pete
:Class37: :NGaugersRule:
Its my train set and I'll run worra want!

Pete sadly passed away on the 27th November 2013 - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17988.msg179976#msg179976

STEVE44

Hi Pete , Dont worry the article about hst is in there to.

Steve.

Pete Mc

Marvellous,I'm off out to Morrison's in a bit for my copy.Oh,and for summat for me tea as well.
Cheers Steve.

Pete
:Class37: :NGaugersRule:
Its my train set and I'll run worra want!

Pete sadly passed away on the 27th November 2013 - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17988.msg179976#msg179976

Sprintex

Feature update on 'Copenhagen Fields' layout too  :thumbsup:

Paul

Geoff

Geoff

Sprintex

Certainly is!!

Saw it at exhibition a few years ago when it was less complete - still awesome the way the forced perspective works towards the back of the layout  8)

Forgot to mention, there's also a basic guide to DCC as a seperate insert in this month's RM that explains it right from the basics, handy for those luddites who might be contemplating moving to DCC but are scared by all the jargon they hear  :thumbsup:

Paul

joe cassidy

I'm still waiting for the December 2015 issue to be delivered.

Anyone else still waiting ?

Best regards,

Joe in France

GroupC

It's been in the shops for ages so I'd get in touch with RM if I were you.

joe cassidy

I'll call Hazel (if she's still in charge of subscriptions).

Best regards,

Joe

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations