1st n gauge model

Started by matt-b, June 15, 2011, 11:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silly moo

Apart from a collection of Lone Star Locos, mine was a Poole Farish Black Five bought at Hamleys with two coaches and a length of Peco flexitrack. I've never been the same since! :)

I still have the loco but it's in pieces after a plastic peg on the chassis broke, I consoled myself by buying a new Black Five last year.

Regards,

Veronica.
:A1Tornado:

Dr Al

Quote from: silly moo on June 24, 2011, 06:48:19 AM
I still have the loco but it's in pieces after a plastic peg on the chassis broke

Which part is this? It's probably repairable - most things are on Poole Farish models!

Regards,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

cookiescrumble

My first N gauge model was the Class 47 from the Royal Mail Starter set. I still have it somewhere although it hasn't been run in years. Might get Mercig to do a version of it for me at some point.

R31 Mark

When my Graham Farish GWR Raveningham Hall loco arrives it will be the first n scale loco i have ever bought. Besides the loco that came with my n scale train set of course ;)

Elvinley

When I was about eleven I got a Fleischmann tank loco and a Farish teak coach.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations