The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi,

It cost me £24 to get my license renewed earlier this year.

Alex

grumbeast

I have to pay that too..

except I got robbed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police! .. they made me surrender my license when I got a New Brunswick one so I now have to replace it with the DVLA when I get back!.. Still I have the last laugh, I had an old welsh license that they didnt have a clue about!

Graham

OwL

UK Government past and present :thumbsdown:. Taxes at 20% VAT :thumbsdown: (affects my favorite hobby). News International Group :thumbsdown:. Rupert Murdoch :thumbsdown:.

Current affairs say it all................................ :thumbsdown:

Someone give us all some good news soon please, im fed up of being angry :-\

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Newportnobby

Sorry Owl - to post good news on an angry thread ist verboten.
I've just discovered I've paid £14.99 for my replacement E111 Euro Health Card because there are some scam sites that look official.
May their fingers forever pierce the toilet paper >:(

OwL

Quote from: newportnobby on July 07, 2011, 09:53:12 PM
Sorry Owl - to post good news on an angry thread ist verboten.
I've just discovered I've paid £14.99 for my replacement E111 Euro Health Card because there are some scam sites that look official.
May their fingers forever pierce the toilet paper >:(

It seems any good news these days ist verboten :(

Sorry to hear about your E111 card. No doubt a scam site connected to the news of the World group, they seem to be shafting every one else these days.......   they are a total Wunch of Bankers.

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

poliss

Oh dear. If only you had asked me first. Wasn't long ago that I got my free EHIC card.
Here's the real URL for those thinking of applying. https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/home.do

findus

EBAY ERROR  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Found a class 08 i wanted so placed a bid... wile waiting for the auction to end i went on looking to find another class 08 the same as the one im bidding on, so i put it in my watched section.
later i went back to see how i was doing bidding wise only to find i had been out bid so i placed a bid on the other. now here comes the error
i placed another bid on the first and won!
i payed up and recive an email saying i had just one a class 08  :-\
i had placed a higher amout on the 2nd 08 and now i have 2 on the way  :o

Tank

Whoops!  If it's DCC I'll put an offer in.  ;)

upnick

Quote from: Tank on July 10, 2011, 07:13:36 PM
Whoops!  If it's DCC I'll put an offer in.  ;)

You looking for a DCC   08 Tank ?  which  livery &  version  the old or  new style side rods ? 

Tank

Not fussed, as long as it's a good price.  :)

Findus, I was in Chat and you disappeared. ::) :'(

tadpole

Not fussed? This is meant to be the angry thread, and you're not fussed!?!
You should be incandescent with rage at the merest hint that it might not meet your precise specifications. >:(
Two rails good. Three better.

upnick

Quote from: Tank on July 10, 2011, 07:18:55 PM
Not fussed, as long as it's a good price.  :)

Have a  Br blue  08  the new type with outside rods  Tank  fitted with TCS  Z2  decoder from  Digitrains   done very little track time  after  decoder fitting.

Tank

Quote from: tadpole on July 10, 2011, 07:29:19 PM
Not fussed? This is meant to be the angry thread, and you're not fussed!?!
You should be incandescent with rage at the merest hint that it might not meet your precise specifications. >:(

;D  I'll remember that for next time!

>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: upnick on July 10, 2011, 07:34:41 PM
Have a  Br blue  08  the new type with outside rods  Tank  fitted with TCS  Z2  decoder from  Digitrains   done very little track time  after  decoder fitting.

Shall PM you!

longbridge

Talking about DCC I am not angry but my Mate is, he did the block with his Dynamis DCC thingy yesterday and chucked it across his massive shed onto a concrete floor, poor old Dynamis :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:  ;D ;D
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Bikeracer

Our freezer packed up and the local shop I usually deal with sent a new one out and took the old one away.

Why has some prat,probably a been counter decided that an appliance only needs one leveling foot ?

The leveling foot is too thick and will not screw up far enough to let the other front corner touch the floor,the consequence of this is a freezer that does a waltz on three feet when you pull the door open.

A cardboard shim under the high foot/hinge support will stop it,but I'm damned if I'm sliding bits of cardboard under the hinge side to compensate for a manufacturers stupidity.

Anyway it's gone back and we are freezerless at the moment.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations