Width of peco twin track tunnels

Started by cupoftea, January 23, 2011, 10:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cupoftea

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone could please let me know the width of Peco twin track tunnel mouths at track level?

Many thanks for your help.

Dock Shunter

How do ;D.Just measured one up for you and at track level the tunnel mouth is 2.5 inches or 64mm.The whole structure is 109mm.Hope this helps.
:NGaugersRule:

cupoftea

Thank You kind Sir

Cheers
         Jon

findus

Quote from: cupoftea on January 24, 2011, 06:48:53 AM
Thank You kind Sir

Cheers
         Jon

Hi if they fit let me know and i have 2 that are not needed! all i would ask is you pay pstage  :thumbsup:

cupoftea

Hi if they fit let me know and i have 2 that are not needed! all i would ask is you pay pstage  :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Yes please and thank you.

Please PM me your details and I will send you the postage.

Cheers
         Jon

findus

findus

money received! will post out monday.

oh and how do i deal with a postal order? do i just had it over the counter and thats job done?

poliss

It depends on whether the postal order is crossed or uncrossed. From the Post Office website.
"The key difference is that Crossed Postal Orders can only be paid into a bank account, except if it's paid into the recipient's savings account or used to pay bills at a Post Office® branch. Uncrossed Postal Orders are as good as cash, this means that the recipient can pick up the cash whilst posting out your items and, in most cases, this means your order will arrive earlier."
http://www2.postoffice.co.uk/counter-services/counter-money-services/postal-orders/faqs

cupoftea

Hi Findus

The postal order is uncrossed so if you take it to a post office they will give you the cash.

Cheers
         Jon

findus

Quote from: cupoftea on February 05, 2011, 09:30:34 PM
Hi Findus

The postal order is uncrossed so if you take it to a post office they will give you the cash.

Cheers
         Jon

thanks..  8)

cupoftea

Thank you Sir.

The tunnels arrived today.

Cheers
          Jon

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23