what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

R M Williams

"In the Court of the Crimson King" by King Crimson.  Seems to work well as my Dapol Terrier is hauling a few mineral wagons around. 
Richard

Newportnobby

Quote from: R M Williams on September 28, 2011, 10:44:31 PM
"In the Court of the Crimson King" by King Crimson.  Seems to work well as my Dapol Terrier is hauling a few mineral wagons around. 

Excellent taste in music :music:

PhilW

Been listening to Blood,Sweat & tears and just downloaded their 1977 album Brand New Day,geez i still have that album on record somewhere,this was never released on CD.

R M Williams

Got a recorded OGWT thing on telly.  Ry Cooder, Alex Harvey, and the real-deal; Rory Gallagher!!
Richard

R M Williams

More of a question.  

Is anyone around that went to the Bath Festival of Blues and Progressive Music in Shepton Mallet in 1970?

N-Gauge modellers who recall Johnny Winter playing there on the Saturday night could form a new demographic and we should record ourselves as such at the 2021 census.  

And one could create a model of the local station with a few thousand hippies crossing the tracks.

Led Zeppelin were great, but I accept not to the taste of all.  Jo Jammer were good too.  And Zappa.  And Canned Heat. And the Floyd. And Fairport Convention. And Dr John. And Donovan.   Shame The Incredible String Band were not on.

Sorry, I'll stop it now, I am foaming at the mouth. But I wish the Increds had been on...and would have been great with The Who, too.
Richard

longbridge

Lots of good music fans on this forum :thumbsup:

Instrumental day for me today, The Shadows, and one I keep on repeat the original "Guitar Boogie" by "Arthur Guitar Boogie Smith" the ultimate :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Bit of a strange night last night - Evanescence followed by Tangerine Dream ???

MinZaPint

Credance Clearwater Revival, Big wheels keep on turning, bad moon rising etc, bending more track pins than usual!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

longbridge

Showing my age, "The Original Little Richard Hits" real rock and roll.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

poliss

You never hear anything about the original Credance Clearwater before they had the revival.  ::)

Dock Shunter

Been listening to Crosby,Stills and Nash......Long Time Gone and Wooden Ships... :thumbsup:
                Jefferson Airplane.....Saturday Afternoon..... :thumbsup:
                Rory Gallagher..... Walk on Hot Coals (live) Irish Tour 74...... :thumbsup: :music:

longbridge

A record of train songs by the original Jimmy Rogers.(the singing brakeman).
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

red_death

Unto the locust - Machine Head's new album

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations