Well, thanks a---------

Started by rodders, April 06, 2013, 10:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodders

Well thanks a lot reading persons for the offers of help and advice, including pm's over my postie's sons problem dodgy diesel loco. Although we only had half a dozen replies, was all sensible stuff.   Postie was delighted when i told him we had several ideas to try and a pm offer of a free  check over. I got him a fowler dock tank today, one of my favourite steam loco's so the little man can use his layout. I've got half a dozen trucks he can loan so he can get stuck in!   I'm going to go mad and press the thank you buttons! regards Rodders
After I explained to my wife, that when I said I fancied doing some modelling, I  meant with trains, not Victoria's secret fashion show, she quite warmed to the idea!

Tank

And here was me thinking that this was going to be an angry post that I needed to edit!!!!  :D

rodders

hiya tank, no very happy. If you like, I'll send something really gruesome for you to  Blanketty Blank.  regards  Rodders
After I explained to my wife, that when I said I fancied doing some modelling, I  meant with trains, not Victoria's secret fashion show, she quite warmed to the idea!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations