N'spirations5

Started by H, August 18, 2011, 02:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cuckoo

Quote from: H on August 19, 2011, 10:06:55 PM
Quote from: The Cuckoo on August 19, 2011, 07:54:13 PM
Will it be issue 5 that's for sale at TINGS?

Yes, of course it will be issue #5 (it's the title of the thread)  ;D

H.

Thanks H, Just double checking  ;D

ToothFairy

I'm several days behind! I'll try to be a bit more conscientious about checking in - I want Issue 5!

- Michael

upnick

You  could    put   H   in your  favorite sellers   from this link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120765466260?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648   
when   a new batch  on  ebay is listed  you will  get a mail from them  if you have it  set for it ,  you have to be quick  though a batch  can sell in a day.   

H

Quote from: upnick on August 23, 2011, 06:58:53 AM
  you have to be quick  though a batch  can sell in a day.   

Yep, every day a batch sells out and every day (so far) I've listed a new batch. And, of course, alternatively people can still mail order by sending a cheque - that saves bothering with ordering on ebay and using paypal.

H.

scruff

Recieved mine today H, many thanks for the excellent service. Looking forward to a good read later, looks excellent though.

Thanks again.

Mark

Lawrence

I actually ordered the recent copy recently, a first for me as my interest in British railways is negligible, and it arrived today.

It appears to be a good quality magazine, and if H has no objections, once I have had time to go through it, I will give some honest feedback.  I noted, briefly, a section at the rear about getting started, so I will look at the mag as a whole from the perspective of someone who is new to British N Gauge, which to be honest, is true  ;D and is looking for some guidance.  I'm not expecting it to be Model Rail magazine, or whichever takes your fancy, but from his posts on here, H is apparently an intelligent person with a good knowledge of our hobby, so I am looking forward to a good read  :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations