The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moogle

:hmmm: if it was advertised as permanent I'd be cautious as they've now said otherwise.
If it wasn't, then don't be and hope it lasts past then.
After all, its easier to get work when you're in work, for some strange reason!
We've all got our fingers crossed for you mate.  :thumbsup:
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Oldman on August 23, 2012, 09:34:26 PM
>:( >:( >:( >:(
Have had a text message from the employers saying job may not start until mid Sept now, and could only last till xmas.

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY.     

And you can carry on looking while you've got it and before so its still gotta be a win. Just impress them with your genius and get made permanent   :thumbsup:
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Tank

Approaching my 14th hour at work, and will be here for two more...   :veryangry:     :sleep:

Donkey

I know how it feels Chris. Nearly over now though  ;)

Marty

Tank

I hope so!  That's just when the Foreman hoped to leave!  I need the electrics back on to be able to set the alarm.  I'm only 'half' angry, as I'm on double time, so I'll be grateful in a month.....just not tomorrow when I'm up at 6:00am again. :doh:

Donkey

Quote from: Tank on August 27, 2012, 08:09:12 PM
I'm only 'half' angry, as I'm on double time, so I'll be grateful in a month....

Yes I find that always helps  :D

Marty

Alex

I'm a bit miffed at a number of Ebayers from over the Pond who claim to sell Worldwide but refuse to answer any questions regarding postage to UK. :thumbsdown:

Trainfish

That's usually because they think the world ends once you leave their shores  :o
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

zwilnik

Quote from: Trainfish on August 29, 2012, 10:45:42 PM
That's usually because they think the world ends once you leave their shores  :o

Also the US Postal Service makes Royal Mail look like a bunch of postal geniuses.

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Trainfish on August 29, 2012, 10:45:42 PM

Please don't let them find out where other countries are - they might invade  :bounce:
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Mr.Grumpy

Just been diagnosed with tonsillitis.

My joints have all swollen up and my gums are infected as a secondary infection.

My face is also covered in random dermatitis which apparently is because my defenses are low as heck.

I feel so awful right now.

10 days of penicillin for me. I hope I am okay to go to TINGS or I will be so annoyed.
N Gauge Dystopian Future: Planning | Construction

scotsoft

Quote from: Mr.Grumpy on September 02, 2012, 03:35:33 PM

My joints have all swollen up and my gums are infected as a secondary infection.

My face is also covered in random dermatitis which apparently is because my defenses are low as heck.

10 days of penicillin for me. I hope I am okay to go to TINGS or I will be so annoyed.

I am not surprised you feel awful with all that going on  :(

As well as taking penicillin for the next 10 days I hope you are going to take plenty rest  :stop: and eat loads of food that will build up your immune system  :foodanddrink:

I hope you do get to TINGS but if you don't, there is always next year  :thumbsup:

Take it easy - John.

Newportnobby

Hope your recovery is speedy and that you manage to get to TINGS :thumbsup:

jonclox

That does not sound good.
I wish you a speedy and full recovery. Just follow all the Docs. instuctions and rest
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Oldman

Gutted was just about to put on Dire Straights (33 1/3) Power cut .   grrrrrrrrrrr
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations