Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: jonclox on February 08, 2016, 11:25:14 AM
:veryangry: :veryangry: I knew I was getting off lightly this winter but Ive had to give in and start a course of antibiotics over the weekend  :censored:
Still the last time I needed to use any was back in May last year :scowl:

Feel better Jon! I'be got a little cold myself!
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

Oldman

New batch of drugs for the system to either accept or reject.
Doctor just started me on pills for rheumatoid arthritis - waiting to see if they help.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: Oldman on February 19, 2016, 07:12:45 PM
Doctor just started me on pills for rheumatoid arthritis - waiting to see if they help.

I hope they do :/

Newportnobby

Quote from: N-Gauge-US on February 19, 2016, 07:17:39 PM
Quote from: Oldman on February 19, 2016, 07:12:45 PM

I hope they do :/

Likewise. Good luck with the meds.

Luke Piewalker

Just a general lack of mojo here at the moment

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: Luke Piewalker on February 19, 2016, 09:46:48 PM

Anything we can do to lift your spirits? Or something we can do to help get you energized and excited to work on your layout?

daveg

Quote from: N-Gauge-US on February 19, 2016, 11:10:21 PM

Anything we can do to lift your spirits? Or something we can do to help get you energized and excited to work on your layout?

That happens to quite a lot of us, Luke.

I've found a couple of days away from the railway room gets things going again. It can be hard work building a railway!  :sweat:

I'm sure the juices will start to flow again very soon but as offered by N-Gauge-US, anything we can do to provide a kick start, just let us know.

Dave G

joe cassidy

How about some retail therapy ?

Buy that expensive loco that you've always hankered after but never dared buy ?

My mojo came back on Wednesday - hope yours will arrive soon.

Joe

jonclox

There must be a bug going round  :veryangry: my mojo has completely deserted me at the moment. You have my sympathy 
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

DELETED

Being an Oil and Gas (offshore) guy I couldn't get work for love nor money, nor work for free last year or so!  I got my new taxcode the other week and noticed a small jobseekers deduction which to be nonest hasn't been right for almost 18 months now andI've tried correcting before.  HMRC won't speak to me about it, I'm so fed up waiting on hold for the DWP -then I finally get through they won't speak to me and put me through to a sepaerate deptd.  Another 30mins on hold and that dept have no knowledge of me -can't help -recommend I contact DWP -so where do I go these days;  HMRC problem but they have to get DWP approval -default DWP for my case is to go to HMRC for resolution!!????  Nobody will speak to me about resolving my case, I just end-up on endless hold music.

...I would use their E-Mail service but rather co-incidentally talktallk my provider has made a complete mess of their service so it's between non-existant and barely usable.

Rich

dannyboy

Rich, certainly seems like you have cause to complain.  :( .The following link is the HMRC charter -
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/your-charter/your-charter#A1

There is a section in there about how to complain. Hope it helps.  :thumbsup: David.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

daveg

Rich

Try emailing your MP or calling their local office with the details of the problem and ask for his/her help.

All the best - hope you get things sorted and find a worthwhile job very soon.

Dave G

Lawrence

Looks like I am going to be a victim of the same issues Rich (RST) is experiencing as we do a lot of work for the oil & gas industry, we have just had one person paid off and us techs have been put on short time for 3 months with redundancies to be reviewed at the end of that period.  Losing a third of my salary even for 3 months is going to be tough, and there just is not much out there at the moment.
Rock and a hard place really, can't afford to move, can't afford to stay.  Can only hope things pick up in the next few months.

GeeBee

So sorry to hear that Lawrence as you say you can only hope things pick up. Fingers crossed for you
Graham

Bob Tidbury

Sorry to hear of your situation it's always a worry I've been made redundant several times since I Left school and changed my type of work as well but I've been lucky the longest I was out of work was two weeks and a few days .
I hope you can stay where you are but if not fingers crossed  you will find something else no after what it might be.
Bob

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations