what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtchedPixels

Hamsters right now - it's going to be a sad year for live music next year with their retirement.
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

jonclox

Bonnie Tyler  :P , Elaine Page and Barbara Dickson  :P
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

port perran

Jackie Mittoo.  Who ????? You may well ask but if you are a fan of Bob Marley then give Jackie Mittoo a try.
A Jamaican session musician who has appeared on many, many reggae tracks over the years.
Give him a try.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Tank

Good choice Oldrailbug!  I might put that on after the next song.

lesmond

You are a prince amongst men, oldrailbug - that truly is a classic  :thumbsup:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

longbridge

The old Acca Dacca didn't do to bad for a band that was started in Sydney Oz, IMO still the best rock band on Planet Earth.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

EtchedPixels

There have been several other good rock bands out of .AU - sadly it seems only AC/DC made the big leap. Rose Tattoo were a superb band, and a heavy influence on G&R but sadly few people this side of the planet have come across their stuff.

Newportnobby

I think oldrailbug has the same collection as me (must be the age thing). I blasted out some Uriah Heep last night. The neighbours loved it 'cos they banged on the wall for more :evil:

Elvinley

longbridge

Ah Nobby dont you just love that "Very Heavy Very Humble" stuff Uriah Heep used Knock out, at the moment I am listening to "Bad Co" and after that the Jethro Tull "This Was" album.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

SymonC

Listening to The Moody Blues "A Question of Balance", followed by Led Zepellin IV

Elvinley

Led Zeppelin IV is one of those albums that will never get boring. I would happily listen to that and Tubular Bells every day of my life.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations