Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mca0004

Quote from: Bealman on July 08, 2022, 09:33:51 AM
Nice. Really nice, in fact.

I'd like to see it with the coaches, though! Sorry!  :thumbsup:
Ask and yee shall receive.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

geofff

Is this the Farish weathered version , or did you manage to find a second hand un-weathered?

regards

Geoff

mca0004

Quote from: geofff on July 09, 2022, 01:19:37 PM
Is this the Farish weathered version , or did you manage to find a second hand un-weathered?

regards

Geoff
I bought it brand new from Rails of Sheffield, so it's a weathered example. Though, the weathering is so subtle, I only know is by reading the side of the box.

bluedepot

RyanHussey

With the amount the credit card has been battered this week I'm sure I'll have a few more posts on this thread over the next few days.....

Today a Graham Farish Colas Rail Freight 66 and 3 Dapol Network Rail IOAs

All crying out for some weathering, the 66 won't be much but I think the IOAs need a good lot of work, although don't want to hide too much of the huge amount of information panels on these!

emjaybee

Quote from: bluedepot on July 14, 2022, 10:32:50 PM
first run this evening for new dcc sound class 08...

https://youtu.be/ZOrYDMSPy2w

Not my thing, but very impressive and sounded just like the 08 shunters in Wolverton works.

Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Firstone18

The WD Austerity 2-8-0 saga:
Please see my post in 'BachFar Steam' for the next instalment!
Cheers
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Jeff_W

Hector Lawn

My class 37 also arrived recently. I've been wanting a 37 in this livery for literally years. I was beginning to think that the only way to get one would be to spray a 37 in this livery myself, and so I was glad to see these in the recent announcements.

It's a bit outside the period for my layout under construction (1957-66) but I'm sure it will get used in the next layout. In the meantime it will be added to the rest of my modern image collection.

Hector

Graham

Foxhound

I've been building up my NR structure gauging train gradually,

My only wish now is that there was a RTR DBSO in yellow without costing a fortune!
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Jeff_W

All my orders from the UK arrived this week. I guess the next layout is going to have a coal mine of sorts. I'm not sure the loading chute really fits with the rest but I might try to make it work. Just need to figure out how to arrange the buildings when I get to work on the new layout(I have a board & track already)

crewearpley40

Nice collection.  Have you seen the photos here. Its a layout now taken out out of service but the photos nsy provide clues https://admrc.org.uk/club-layouts/didcot-a-power-station#jp-carousel-590

Adam1701D

Couldn't resist this piece of nostalgia. Gradually building up an N Gauge Heritage rake with a Peco NGS van and the NGF 10 Year open wagon.

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations