what are people doing on their layout right now

Started by B1 61126, August 16, 2011, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewearpley40

Thanks again

Very helpful, great tip and inspirational.

stevewalker

I'm currently part way through installing a scissor crossing - having soldered a multitude of droppers to is, as I don't want to rely on blade contact.

Dorsetmike

Refurbishing buildings from previous layouts that have been chucked"stored" in boxes, replacing chimneys, and general touching up scratches etc.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Southerngooner

Finally getting somewhere with the third rail on Brickmakers Lane. The first 4 500mm lengths are now in, using the wonderful, if bloody small (but perfectly formed), chairs from @RBTKraisee, installed in holes drilled via a (superb) jig by @Mr Sprue, and using 30 odd year old 2mm Association code 40 flatbottom rail, whose moment in the sun has finally come. Only 76 more pieces to go, at least I'm 5% of the way there....

Dave
Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

RBTKraisee

Really happy to see those going in so nicely Dave!

Ross.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars" -Robert Heinlein
An Ex-Pat Brit:  Two decades living in Florida and still an unhealthy shade of "British Tourist White"

Steam Locomotive Wheel Dimensions: https://www.shorturl.at/xAEKW

All my available products are listed in the first post in my workbench thread.

KevTheBusDriver

Well WL55 is finally working... I managed to destroy the yellow aspect somehow, so after lunch today I replaced it (just the yellow) aspect! But it looks the part with a ladder. Image above was using a tablet (not bad?).

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations