Low Relief Cement Board Warehouse
Low Relief Railway Arches
Snack Bar Trailer
Rural Workers Cottages
Flat Roof Garage
Low Relief Municipal Concrete Housing
Prefab. House

Farish:

Class 90 - NEW TOOLING (Delivery during quarter 4)
Virgin 90004
Railfreight Distribution Sector 90037
Res 90019
Intercity Swallow 90005
G&W Freightliner (Orange) 90047

Sound Fitted Options available on all liveries

4F Sound Fitted
LMS Black 4057
BR Black (Early) 43892
BR Black Late 43931

Class 08
BR/GER Lined Blue 08833
G&W Freightliner (Orange) 08785
Mainline Blue 09006 - Regional Sellers
EMT 08908 - Regional Sellers
BR Provincial 08761 - Regional Sellers
LMS Black 08601 - Regional Sellers

Class 37
Ralifreight Red Stripe 37032

Class 60
GBRF 60002 - 50th Anniversary of Graham Farish

CLUB MODELS
Class 101
Strathclyde Transport Executive - 3-car
Class 37
British Steel Light Blue - 37501 (Previously announced at "Practically Perfect" Sale)

Best

Scott.

If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Southerngooner

Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

njee20

Really excited about the 90. Only interested in the FL orange, will have to wait for the others in future batches, but that's been a long time coming.

njee20

Quote from: Southerngooner on August 03, 2022, 10:10:51 AM
Zzzzzzzz........

Dave

3 different diesels, a DMU, a steam loco, an electric and a load of buildings. Hardly a bad haul.

NGS-PO

Quote from: njee20 on August 03, 2022, 10:15:44 AM
Zzzzzzzz........

Dave

3 different diesels, a DMU, a steam loco, an electric and a load of buildings. Hardly a bad haul.

Not disagreeing in the slightest, it's good to see some investment at last particularly with the 90, but in fairness the 4Fs, I think, are previously announced models now with sound fitted options.

Best

Scott.
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

emjaybee

It's been worse.

Theoretically, the only era missing out is pre-grouping. Heck, I may even be tempted by an LMS black 08!

Would've like to have seen a reworked Crab, or something new, but considering their corporate situation, it's reasonable.

C'mon Sonic, give us a new LMS kettle!
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

njee20

Quote from: NGS-PO on August 03, 2022, 10:18:27 AM
Quote from: njee20 on August 03, 2022, 10:15:44 AM
Zzzzzzzz........

Dave

Not disagreeing in the slightest, it's good to see some investment at last particularly with the 90, but in fairness the 4Fs, I think, are previously announced models now with sound fitted options.

Best

Scott.

Yes they did say as much, but even so. For a 3(ish) month release schedule that's impressive. Some big prices on some of the OO gauge stuff specifically, the IPA wagons selling direct from Bachman for £130 a pair smarts a bit.

NGS-PO

Quote from: Calnefoxile on August 03, 2022, 10:26:37 AM

You missed out 37501 in British Steel Light blue.

Cheers

Neal.

I did. Apologies - Included now.

Best

Scott.

jmupton2000

Would have gone for the Strathclyde 101 if it were not quite so expensive, the fact it is a Collectors Club model means it is highly unlikely to be discounted.

Definitely up for the ScotRail/Provincial 08 if I can locate a retailer who will sell me one (I find the whole Regional thing rather silly to be honest) and is that red stripe Railfreight 37 weathered?

CaleyDave

Watching the video, they had me with the class 90, I wasn't expecting to see the painted samples in N.
Welcome addition, it will be interesting to see it in the flesh. Hopefully they sell well and out so another batch can be produced with the liveries I want (Ideally before I give in and buy one in a livery I don't need.)

Provincial 08761 was on my personal wishlist so that is an easy win for me personally  :D.

The Strathclyde 101 is interesting one. After the initial excitement with the flurry of Strathclyde models from various manufacturers I have become a bit jaded due to error. This would be far more useful to me on its own or alongside the other Strathclyde units. I am actually going to need to think about this one.

bluedepot

i think there is some nice stuff there... agree mostly for 1980s to modern day modellers, but no coaches or wagons for any era... not even just re-runs...  that's a bit strange and doesn't help attract new people to n gauge.

tim

Dorsetmike

Zzzzzzzz........

Dave
Agreed, as usual nothing Southern, Oh for a Nelson and an Arthur, any 4-4-0, by my reckoning there have only been about 7 SR loco types produced RTR, 3 of those from Union Mills, classes T9, 700, 0395, M7, N, Schools and C.
To misquote an old saying:-
Nobody models the SR because no manufacturers produce SR items; manufacturers don't make SR items because nobody models SR.

As a matter of interest how many members here model BR(S), SR or its pregrouping constituents?
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

njee20

Quote from: Dorsetmike on August 03, 2022, 12:10:37 PM
As a matter of interest how many members here model BR(S), SR or its pregrouping constituents?

That sounds like a separate thread. No need to clutter this one with irrelevant lists.

But I'll start you off. I don't.

Steven B

The all-new class 90 within the next three months is very welcome.
Hopefully Bachmann's calender has lost some of its elasticity - the EFE Rail bogie hoppers to a lot longer to arrive despite having an initial three month lead time.

I hope they don't leave it too long before producing some additional liveries. I think of the Poole era diesel/electric models this just leave the 87 and 91 to be reworked to current standards (the class 44/45/46 Peaks were half-way there, just missing lights and DCC socket).

Have Bachmann put out an update on the class 158 Express Sprinter?

It's a crying shame that there's still no reruns of other models that have sat in the tool store for many many years.

Steven B.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations