NGaugeNow Guide to British Freight wagons

Started by Newportnobby, December 14, 2021, 11:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

I think they've only sent them out to subscription numbers beginning 2 2 so far  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

I waited 4 days for that order to arrive you know. I think the threat to turn up at the shop in a tutu got it sorted in the end. They even refunded the postage  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

It has arrived today, along with an apology slip also explaining the Spring Issue of N Gauge Now will be delayed by some 14 days from its original date.

Newportnobby

I would refer the Rt Hon members to page 25 and GraFar reference 3605.
It would seem they chucked any old 20ft containers at it they could find.
The guide shows 'OOCL + OCL + Freightliner'
The 2 I have contain 3 x 'Freightliner Limited'
A quick Google (they can't touch you for it) shows one with 'OOCL + Zanussi + Hapag-Lloyd

Any further combinations out there? :D

Trainfish

John

<*))))><

crewearpley40

I have seen OOCL, ACL, CP ships, OCL, Ford, Freightliner  , Dart, ONE ,zanussi, hapag Lloyd if that helps

Tank

Mine isn't here either yet.  I've been buying these since the first issue, and from what I remember it was just the first three issues that were on time.  I think Howard is doing a great job, as it must be difficult to organise everything, and in a timely manner.

martyn

ONE didn't exist when the original wagons were released, it only came into existence about five years ago.

I served on a Dart line ship, so made sure I have one of their containers. The consortium included CP Ships. OOCL had, at the time I served,  a 25% share in DART, and we carried lots of their boxes.

Martyn

crewearpley40

Thanks for the correction it must have been an odd container I have seen with ONE as I brought a rake from somebody and I chose the old freightliner livery.

Trainfish

John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations