Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busbar

I ordered 9 Nov and just heard they are on their way. Patience is a virtue and they do say orders may take time.

Tank

Please don't panic if yours hasn't been noted as dispatched yet.  As long as you've had your initial email to say that your order has been confirmed then TWY know about it.  They dispatched another 21 wagons last week.

As I explained before, like most manufacturers in the N gauge community, this isn't their full time job and so they're making the wagons as fast as possible.  I think the initial orders of the first two weeks caught us by surprise!  Since that first week I've held off on advertising so that TWY can can up!

If you have been told that the wagon was dispatched, and you haven't had it delivered within a reasonable time, then of course get in contact with them.   :)  Otherwise, please wait a bit longer.  I really appreciate your purchases and apologise that delivery has been a bit behind.

emjaybee

F.A.O. The Keeper of the 

"Spreadsheet O' Wagons"...

Wagons number:   77 & 78 are to reside in North Oxfordshire

Wagons number:  75 & 76 are temporarily in North Oxfordshire, bu t will shortly be residing in Studio City, Los Angeles, USA.

[Message ends]
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

busbar

MinZaPint

Well wagon 98 has landed in East Dorset

a beautifully printed wagon  :thumbsup:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

REGP

I'd bu y a couple. At. Least

IfI could find out how to buy t hem of course

Ray

Tank

Quote from: MinZaPint on December 20, 2021, 04:15:08 PM
Well wagon 98 has landed in East Dorset

a beautifully printed wagon  :thumbsup:

That's lovely to see, thank you.  :)

Quote from: tunneroner61 on December 20, 2021, 06:00:11 PM
REGP

https://thewagonyard.co.uk/product/n-gauge-forum-10th-anniversary-20t-mineral-wagon/
I had stopped advertising the link, just so the current orders could be completed.  But, I appreciate you putting the link up to help REGP.

UPDATE:

I've been informed that 121 have now been sent out as of today.  This brings us up to and including those purchased to the 29th November.  Numbers slowed down a lot after that, so there are only about 15 more to send.

I'll be advertising these again shortly, and I would appreciate you spreading the word.  :)  It should be included in the NGS Journal through The Wagon Yard, which will be lovely to see.

Keep the photo's coming in!!!   :camera: :D

Edit:-

Thank you to Nighthawk, who has kindly let me use his photo for the banner at the foot of the forum.  Hopefully this will create more sales. :thumbsup:

RBTKraisee

Good, it sounds like these will be available in January then!   SWMBO put a total moratorium on my buying *anything* until then! :)

Ross.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars" -Robert Heinlein
An Ex-Pat Brit:  Two decades living in Florida and still an unhealthy shade of "British Tourist White"

Steam Locomotive Wheel Dimensions: https://www.shorturl.at/xAEKW

All my available products are listed in the first post in my workbench thread.

Bob Tidbury

Who has  got  number 1 and where is it located ,I have just bought another wagon from a friend who decided it didnt fit in with his stock and I have now got numbers  2 , 3 , and  4  so  I will have one on the up freight , one on the down freight and one in the little coal train I run at club running days .
Bob Tidbury

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on December 20, 2021, 07:26:17 PM
Thank you to Nighthawk, who has kindly let me use his photo for the banner at the foot of the forum.  Hopefully this will create more sales. :thumbsup:

@Tank 'Foot of the forum'? I always see it at the top. Who has moved to Oz - you or me? ??? ;)

dannyboy

There's a header and a footer showing the wagon now. You need an extra Weetabix Mick.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Tank

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £5.67
Below Goal: £94.33
Site Currency: GBP
 6%
May Donations