Small rural Station masters House.

Started by Oldman, September 30, 2012, 10:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Ideas wanted   :pleasesign:
i have decided that I am going to build a station masters house/cottage at Heel Station. This need to be a totaly independant structure and am looking for ideas.
Needs to be fairly small footprint as it will be at the front of the module. :help:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Matthew-peter

I used the farm house from metcalfe, a photo of mine and than the sizes from the metcalfe site, just click the second picture to see if the building would fit, it comes in 4 pieces, the main house that is. can be slightly rearranged.

http://www.metcalfemodels.com/n-gauge-manor-farm
OK who took my cake?

Jerry Howlett

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Bikeracer

The Scalescenes medium station has a station masters house that can be made a stand alone structure.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

upnick

What a good idea Matthew Peter off to look   at my  Metcalfe  farmhouse now   :thumbsup:

Oldman

Cheers guys I have the scalescenes station -did  not think of that .  doh
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Matthew-peter

Glad my idea was partly useful, even if the wrong party haha.

Ive never worked with the scale scenes kits meself, I may have to purchase one sometime and have a crack at one.
OK who took my cake?

Oldman

sorry MP. checked the size would have swamped the space unfortunately

Zunnan

Have you looked at the Peco kit, NB-14. Its a nice little model that can easily be hacked about to fit a space (or lack thereof). The Scalescenes kits also lend themselves to being chopped around to fit a space, I always found them to be more suitable as scratch aids than as stand alone kits.
Like a Phoenix from the ashes...morelike a rotten old Dog Bone

Matthew-peter

Quote from: Oldman on September 30, 2012, 09:21:35 PM
sorry MP. checked the size would have swamped the space unfortunately

Its not a problem, hope the scale scenes kit proves useful  :thumbsup:
OK who took my cake?

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP