Bachmann - Spring 2023 British Railway Announcements

Started by Tank, January 31, 2023, 02:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob G

Did I see Warships? That will be a nice turn up. Been waiting for many years for those since they were announced.

jmupton2000

How can the Sound Fitted Class 60 be listed as due at the top of the list and then further down the Class 60 Sound Upgrade still be listed as on the way?

NGS-PO

Quote from: jmupton2000 on February 04, 2023, 10:51:24 AM
How can the Sound Fitted Class 60 be listed as due at the top of the list and then further down the Class 60 Sound Upgrade still be listed as on the way?

I think it's because the "also coming this quarter" list is just that, due within the quarter, so presumably it is in transit due for distribution within the next three months.

Best

Scott.
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bob G on February 04, 2023, 10:49:25 AM
Did I see Warships? That will be a nice turn up. Been waiting for many years for those since they were announced.

Wahey! :claphappy:
The plain green D820 I think I've been waiting 4 years for is on the way.
Wonder what the price will be from Rails? :hmmm:

Bob G

Quote from: Newportnobby on February 04, 2023, 02:31:31 PM
Blast. It was in my 'pre order' spreadsheet at £110.45 :*(
Hold tight Mick @Newportnobby
Last time I spoke with Rails to remove one of my pre-orders, they said they would honour the Farish price. Usually they write to you if the price goes up and they can't keep to it.
My order of the Blue one is also at that nice price!

Bob

TomE

There was a small Bachmann stand at the Alton MRC Febex show this weekend, and much of the stock from the spring announcements was on display. Word was most of it should be here over 1-2 months. The Freightliner PowerHaul 90 looked particularly tasty!

Tom.

PaulCheffus

Hi

All may not be lost as others have said. They honoured the price of the Kato Azuma I pre ordered last year though I expected them to increase it.

Cheers

Paul
Procrastination - The Thief of Time.

Workbench thread
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=54708.msg724969#msg724969

Newportnobby

Quote from: PaulCheffus on February 05, 2023, 01:36:33 PM

Hi

All may not be lost as others have said. They honoured the price of the Kato Azuma I pre ordered last year though I expected them to increase it.

Cheers

Paul

We'll see when it arrives, I guess. It's still showing at £110.45 but was ordered 20.1.19 :goggleeyes:

Bob G

Quote from: Newportnobby on February 05, 2023, 04:33:42 PM
Quote from: PaulCheffus on February 05, 2023, 01:36:33 PM

Hi

Cheers

Paul

We'll see when it arrives, I guess. It's still showing at £110.45 but was ordered 20.1.19 :goggleeyes:

You are definitely glass half empty at the moment. Have some faith  :wave:

Jeff_W

I find the Class 08s interesting...but I'm a sucker for those anyway.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations