Can you help me?

Started by 1936ace, August 19, 2019, 01:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

Hi,
Im after the HORNBY 'N' GAUGE 'LYDDLE END' CORNER WALLS set.

I have one set but finally worked out a scene using it, the depot office gate set and another building /chimney from the gasworks range.

I hoped to turn it into a pumping station to provide water to the station, main street and loco depot but i need a second set of the corner walls to complete

i found some on ebay but they want to charge around A$50 plus fees for postage which i think is a bit rude considering it would fit in an envelope.

If anyone has a set spare of no longer needed and prepared to sell & mail to me in Australia id really appreciate it

Thanks in advance
Aaron

Delboy

Quote from: 1936ace on August 19, 2019, 01:46:47 PM
Hi,
Im after the HORNBY 'N' GAUGE 'LYDDLE END' CORNER WALLS set.

I have one set but finally worked out a scene using it, the depot office gate set and another building /chimney from the gasworks range.

I hoped to turn it into a pumping station to provide water to the station, main street and loco depot but i need a second set of the corner walls to complete

i found some on ebay but they want to charge around A$50 plus fees for postage which i think is a bit rude considering it would fit in an envelope.

If anyone has a set spare of no longer needed and prepared to sell & mail to me in Australia id really appreciate it

Thanks in advance
Aaron

Amazon.co.uk have 14 sets available at £7.99. I do not have Amazon Prime so would have to pay delivery to my home address, but I would imaging some forum member probably has Prime and would get free next day UK delivery and just charge you postage to Oz. If you have no takers get back to me.
Dennis.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

dannyboy

Aaron, I have what I think you are looking for - are the individual pieces about 15mm in height? If so, I have 2 corner pieces and 2 'T' pieces. One of the corner pieces and both 'T' pieces, have a door inset into the wall. If they are any good to you, you can have them for the price of the postage, which, taking an educated guess looking at 'An Post' rates, is €8.00
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations