Dynamic Lines Livery

Started by Caz, April 03, 2014, 05:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

I've taken a shine to the Dynamic Lines livery after buying the FGW HST and am toying with the idea of buying some other locos that sport this livery and wondered do any of you know what is currently available in this livery. TIA.   :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

bridgiesimon

Dapol have done the class 153 in FGW but the plain blue livery. Beyond that for the dynamic lines then you will need to go for Electra Railway Graphics vinyl sides, then you can do the 150, 153, 158, 165 and 166.

They are really easy to use, I have done several.

Best wishes
Simon

bridgiesimon

Just to add -
http://www.electrarailwaygraphics.co.uk/

No link beyond being a happy customer.

Best wishes
Simon

Sprintex

Quote from: bridgiesimon on April 03, 2014, 05:47:42 PM
No link beyond being a happy customer.

No worries on that score since he's a paying advertisier on NGF anyway ;)

Paul

Adam1701D

Many thanks for the plug...talking of Dynamic Lines livery, anyone seen this beastie yet?

Still very much a work in progress but coming to a Desiro near you soon!  :D
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

edwin_m

I was just writing a post on the "dynamic lines on steroids" for the new 350 units.   

Pengi

If you are feeling adventurous . . .

. . . I think this livery would suit a steam train such as Bittern very well - I can envisage the dynamic lines sweeping across onto the tender  :D

Better run for cover before the purists catch up with me  :help: . . .
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

alibuchan

Farish have got a 150 in FGW on the way soon.

Alistair

Jack

Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Ben A

Hi all,

Is Dapol's ND 114J is their class 153 not the dynamic lines livery?  I must admit I'm not that well up on FGW variants.

Cheers

Ben A.

Adam1701D

The 153 is in FGW "Local Lines" livery - like Dynamic Lines but with the stripes made up of hundreds of West Country place names. The 150/2s and 158s are also in the same scheme.

That one was not fun to reproduce.  :goggleeyes:

Since finding out how badly a steel bodyshell rots when covered in vinyl, FGW have reverted to a plain painted blue livery for their units - the 150/2s are going through works now for major corrosion repairs and the 153s are also getting treatment.

Farish are doing the 150/1 in plain blue.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

bridgiesimon

That's right i remember now, tge Dapol one is plain blue with the place name stripes where as yhe ERG one has the fade in the blue. Search through google and you will see what i mean( cant copy and paste weblinks on this phone)

Memory playing tricks despite botj versions being in my dispkay cabinets down the stairs i ealk past all the time. Dosey geezer

Simon

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations