NGF Raffle 2012 - Buy Your Tickets!

Started by guest2, November 05, 2012, 09:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pengi

Quote from: keerout on December 05, 2012, 12:57:33 AM
' been there & done it!    :NGF:  8)
G.

Thank you for buying the tickets. But since you bought them, others have bought tickets too so your odds of winning a prize have gone down . . . so you will have to get some more  :laugh:  :laugh:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Matthew-peter

Quote from: Calnefoxile on December 05, 2012, 06:48:39 AM
I've only ever won a prize in 1 raffle and that was in 1987 at RAF Stornoway when I won  a clock/radio, which we're still using 25 years later......

:-[ that was before I was born  :-[ Am thinking of buying a few more though, it is after all for a great charity  :thumbsup:
OK who took my cake?

scotsoft

Quote from: Matthew-peter on December 05, 2012, 11:49:34 AM
Quote from: Calnefoxile on December 05, 2012, 06:48:39 AM
I've only ever won a prize in 1 raffle and that was in 1987 at RAF Stornoway when I won  a clock/radio, which we're still using 25 years later......

:-[ that was before I was born  :-[ Am thinking of buying a few more though, it is after all for a great charity  :thumbsup:

Since when did Mathew-peter become a great charity  ???  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

Matthew-peter

Quote from: scotsoft on December 05, 2012, 12:01:36 PM

Since when did Mathew-peter become a great charity  ???  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

....well it was established 4 years ago...... I mean.....  :laughabovepost:

OK who took my cake?

Chinahand

Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

Trainfish

Last year I was lucky enough to win 2 prizes. This year I will put in £10 as I think I did last year too.

However, I would also like to re-donate one of my prizes from last year as it will never be used here. If the same thing happens, ie someone wins it but doesn't want/need it then I will offer to list it on ebay and donate the full selling price to the  :NGaugeForum: rather than waste money on postage and send it to someone else who doesn't need it.

The item is a Ratio Engine Shed, ref 203 which can be seen below. It appears that it usually retails for around £13.

It should go without saying that this is brand new and boxed, just as if you bought it from a shop.

Can this please be added to the original list?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Pengi

tim-pelican

Just bought mine - big thanks to all the sponsors, and good luck everyone!

:NGF:

darren.c

am i blind
i cant seem to find a link to get raffle tickets
daz

Trainfish

There's a link on the forum front page but it looks like you need to PM Tank due to a Paypal issue.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Anthony Lloyd

Not blind darren, but it does say in first post to PM Tank for details ...

I couldn't see where it says the £££ per ticket.

Anthony Lloyd

:laughabovepost: TrainFish beat me too it it appears  :laughabovepost:

Trainfish

Yes, by a massive 32 seconds too. Come on, buck up mate  :o
John

<*))))><

Pengi

Yes that is correct, you do have to PM Tank. Sadly Paypal have suspended the Raffle account because it is apparently against their policy  :-X :thumbsdown:

Tickets are £1 each - will amend the post, thanks for pointing it out.

kaiwhara

Quote from: Pengy on December 27, 2012, 10:16:02 AMSadly Paypal have suspended the Raffle account because it is apparently against their policy  :-X :thumbsdown:

What exactly is their policy?? Are they intentionally trying to make it hard to raise funds??  :headbutt:
:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations