what was the last train to run on your layout?

Started by bluedepot, October 15, 2011, 09:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davieb

hi all  :wave:

running at the moment on my layout

Farish 4f with a rake of coal wagons and my new Union Mills "wigan scotsman" G2 with a mixed rake of vans & open wagons

dave  :thumbsup:

dodger

The real 33030 running tender first hauling a rake of 8 mk1's.

jagman

Hi all
Last train to run on my layout before I dismantle was a Class 45 with Mk1 Pullmans x6 and a Class 37 with a rake of 14 t oil tankers x 19.

tadpole

An NSE liveried 33 was sent to all corners of the layout to round up the last items of German stock, bringing them in to be boxed away while I go British.
Two rails good. Three better.

Tank

Sounds good....but a little sad......but good! ;D :thumbsup:

Sithlord75

With my layout finally home from its 4 years in storage I can report that the last train this evening was a 4CEP running anticlockwise and a 9F with my steel train clockwise. Glad to have a layout again and even happier that the 9F which is out of warranty and was before I got to finally run it, put in 2 hours tonight with no dramas. There are some pictures of my layout on my blog. Address below.
Kevin Knight
"Do or do not - there is no try"

My blog thingo can be found here: http://www.sithlordsrailwayblog.blogspot.com

hairygit

My Farish/Bachmann class 108 3 car which arrived earlier this week on one line, and my F/B 94xx pannier in B.R. black and autocoach on the other
Male children never grow up, we just get older and our toys become more expensive!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Sithlord75 on January 29, 2012, 01:01:00 PM
With my layout finally home from its 4 years in storage I can report that the last train this evening was a 4CEP running anticlockwise and a 9F with my steel train clockwise. Glad to have a layout again and even happier that the 9F which is out of warranty and was before I got to finally run it, put in 2 hours tonight with no dramas. There are some pictures of my layout on my blog. Address below.

Good news all round, Sithlord. Glad you have your layout back :thumbsup:

tadpole

Class 101 DMU, green livery, driver training/route learning and track testing, Salisbury up sidings to Salisbury Central, 4 return trips.

SymonC

A Farish 0-6-0 general purpose loco with a short freight train.

EtchedPixels

A sound equipped Dapol 221 voyager which is now sitting in Snow Hill forming the test train for the first two tracks and the wiring so far.

Time to depart

"Cos I'm leaving on a test train,
Don't know if it'll derail again
Oh bugger, let's try it slow..."

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

longbridge

My last train ran was a Lifelike GP20 pulling a long freight train, perfect for testing the modifications to my track layout, thankfully no derailments.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Jerry Howlett

Quote from: EtchedPixels on February 18, 2012, 09:53:24 PM
A sound equipped Dapol 221 voyager which is now sitting in Snow Hill forming the test train for the first two tracks and the wiring so far.

Time to depart

"Cos I'm leaving on a test train,
Don't know if it'll derail again
Oh bugger, let's try it slow..."

Alan

Showing your age again Alan. Ok so I recognised the tune DOH !

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

findus

hi guys
Just running in my new class 20`s looks great double heading my coal wagons.. 

tadpole

Greenmax chassis plus two CCTs testing new trackwork.
4VEP+2HAP gauge-testing newly installed carriage shed.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations