Farnham and district show 2023

Started by Ditape, October 16, 2023, 12:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ditape

Diane Tape

Malc-c

Why did you remove the recorded sound and replace it with an ABBA mix !! - quite surprised you haven't received a copyright strike !!

Other than that looks to have been a good show
Malcolm

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Visit my Shapeway Shop here -  https://www.shapeways.com/shops/3dmr-designs

Ditape

Quote from: Malc-c on October 16, 2023, 02:35:19 PMWhy did you remove the recorded sound and replace it with an ABBA mix !! - quite surprised you haven't received a copyright strike !!

Other than that looks to have been a good show
If you want to listen to 25 minutes of background babble and drivel from the great unwashed rather than some not unpleasant music that is your choice.
You only tend to get a copyright problem if you are monetising your post.(Using the tracks for profit)
Diane Tape

Phoenix

Hi Diane,

There's nothing wrong with a bit of Abba  :D  In fact on the train we got to come to the Exhebition there was a big group of ladies all dressed up to see an Abba show  :D

Many thanks for the video. My mate and I really enjoyed the exhebition, I must have missed seeing you as we have met at another show  :thumbsup:

It was a long day for us, leaving Weymouth at 7.15am and not getting back 'till gone 9.00pm, but we saw some great layouts, including Dawlish Warren (even better in real life) and it was great to meet Chris.

Something I found really useful was a guy giving Soldering lessons which I sat in on.

All in all a good day out.

All best wishes

Kevin

:beers:

Malc-c

Quote from: Ditape on October 17, 2023, 11:14:29 AMYou only tend to get a copyright problem if you are monetising your post.(Using the tracks for profit)

Sorry, you can get a copyright claim when your channel is monitised or not...(speaking form experience) Even using some so called copyright free music can generate one if the artist gets signed up by an agency, and it doesn't have to be a major record label either !

It's not that I wanted to hear the background noise, and I have nothing against ABBA, just that it seems to detract from the atmosphere the natural sounds portray.
Malcolm

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Visit my Shapeway Shop here -  https://www.shapeways.com/shops/3dmr-designs

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations