The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

it gets better, this has just appeared .....

We're sorry, but messages are currently unavailable.

Please close this window and select another contact option.

dannyboy

I have just posted a reply to 'NinOz' about his biopsy - this is another pain in the derriere!  ;D. Not sure what you do now Alan.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

exmouthcraig

@class37025 highly recommend the rise and fall, Tony was allowed access to the site when the 3 MRA4s were in paint shop on the day they were destroyed.

Yes it was a fiasco filled conversion and a good 1000% over budget but it would of been THE BEST  in the world

Ted

Not necessarily angry, more like 'somewhat annoyed'.

Ordered a ESU Mobile Controller II.

It arrived with the internals rattling around (aka broken), thankfully Kevin at CoastalDCC has been super helpful and is swapping it out.

Then my KR Multicase finally arrived, and whoever put it together has damaged the internal lining - twice!

I'll fix it with some glue instead of sending it back. Not great for a premium product. I will let them know, mistakes happen.

Anyway, worse has happened at sea.
Just call me Ted, or Edward... or Ed.

Just not Eddie.

Layout & Updates > Midlands Coal & Freight, Late 1980's

guest311

Quote from: exmouthcraig on May 21, 2020, 11:11:37 AM
@class37025 highly recommend the rise and fall, Tony was allowed access to the site when the 3 MRA4s were in paint shop on the day they were destroyed.

Yes it was a fiasco filled conversion and a good 1000% over budget but it would of been THE BEST  in the world

just ordered it off E-bay, £9.99 with free postage, and paid by card,  :censored: Paypal.

last message was

alan jenkins2:35 PM
please transfer the ballance in my account to my currant account, you have the details, close my account, and send WRITTEN confirmation to my home address, which you also have.

needless to say, no reply, and still no phone actually transferring to humans.

I'm pretty sure they have all gone home, and just left the computers to deal with anything.

Malc

@class37025
You know what they say...to err is human but it takes a computer to really mess up.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

guest311

I think to mess up as much as Paypal they must have several  :)

certainly no sign of any human intervention, looks like I'll need to rely on divine intervention  :hmmm:

I could e-mail trump, he seems to be on chatting relation with the big boy  :smiley-laughing:

guest311

Quote from: Ted on May 21, 2020, 11:46:58 AM
Not necessarily angry, more like 'somewhat annoyed'.

Ordered a ESU Mobile Controller II.

It arrived with the internals rattling around (aka broken), thankfully Kevin at CoastalDCC has been super helpful and is swapping it out.

Then my KR Multicase finally arrived, and whoever put it together has damaged the internal lining - twice!

I'll fix it with some glue instead of sending it back. Not great for a premium product. I will let them know, mistakes happen.

Anyway, worse has happened at sea.

I blame the posties ....
I sent a parcel recently, all locos and DMUs tested and ok before packing and despatch....

one DMU didn't work when it arrived, had it returned, and no motor or PCB....

posties  >:(

guest311

just got off the phone with the FCA who have given me advice and information which has resulted in the following message to Paypal

09:33 friday 22/05/20 I have just got off the phone from the Financial Conduct Authority who regulate your operations within the UK, where I have been advised to raise a formal complaint with you regarding your failure to communicate with your customers. My complaint with the FCA is being passed to their investigation department and I have be given contact information for your regulators in Luxembourg to enable me to make a formal complaint to them as well.

If I have had no response from you by 17:00 today, I shall escalate this matter to them.

any bets on anything happening in response  :'(

guest311

:o :o :o

14 minutes later I had this

You're now connected to Loida

Loida9:47 AM
Thank you for contacting PayPal. I am Loida, how can I help you today?

Please give me a minute or two as I review your concern.

alan jenkins9:59 AM
hello, I have been trying to get a response from you since 2:15pm on tuesday as to why you have limited my account

Loida9:59 AM
Hi, Alan,
Sorry to keep you waiting. In order for us to serve you better, I'll be transferring you to our Limitations Department. Thanks for contacting Paypal. Have a nice day.

:thumbsup:

mind you, nothing since so have I been transferred or cut off  :hmmm:

guest311

I hope no one has been holding their breath waiting for a response / resolution  :smiley-laughing:

so, in spite of several further messages to Paypal, and the usual 'Our agent will respond to your message within 1 hour.' and not doing so  I have now e-mailed their regulator with my formal complaint.

I have also noted that on the Paypal community, any attempt to pass on Paypal phone numbers, or regulators e-mail addresses etc is very quickly censored / removed.

it appears they have an active policy of doing all they can to prevent customers actually contacting them, or complaining about them.

mind you, with the tone and content of the majority of posts, they may well have their work cut out.

guest311

after over five days of this I have had enough of these clowns.
this final message has just been sent ...

16:25. as previously notified to you, failure to respond to and resolve my complaint will result in my issuing a formal complaint to your regulator in Luxembourg, copied to your regulator in the UK, at 17:00 hours today. you have had five days to address my problem / complaint, and have failed miserably. you now have 32 minutes to actually deal with it.

now off to do the spuds .......

SWMBO has decided dinner tonight will be
Faggots
mash
peas
a bit of extra gravy

and for me  :)

a large glass of a certain alcoholic beverage.

desert will be strawberries with arctic roll  :food:

perhaps this should be transferred to the happy thread  :hmmm:

HB is already sniffing around the kitchen  :'(

lil chris

Hooray my parcel from Easylife has been delivered by Hermes. It was not Hermes fault, this parcel as only taken 21 days, I placed the order on the 1st May, at least I have got it.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

dannyboy

Faggots                       :)
Mash                           :)
Peas                            :)
a bit of extra gravy       :claphappy:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

guest311

Quote from: dannyboy on May 22, 2020, 05:29:00 PM
Faggots                       :)
Mash                           :)
Peas                            :)
a bit of extra gravy       :claphappy:

sorry, you can't come round and share, I've got HB to clear up any left overs  :smiley-laughing:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations