Get well soon, Peter Charles Fagg

Started by Malc, November 25, 2015, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

Bob Tidbury

I'm sure you will let us all know of any news as soon as you can Malc but if you do contact him or his wife Please tell him I'm rooting for him and hope he gets well soon . I sure that goes for most of his Friends on the forum not just me.
Bob

alypar11

My very best wishes for a speedy recovery Pete. We are all looking forward to more of your entertaining and interesting posts when you feel up to it.

Malc

Just had a call from Peter, he has been sent home temporarily. He is awaiting further tests, which he should have next week. He is clearly not well and is taking strong painkillers. He did say that if he is feeling better over the next few days, he would log on to the forum. I did pass on your best wishes and he is grateful to be in your thoughts.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Geoff

Nothing worse than being in hospital and Peter I really feel for you but you have plenty of friends on the forum who wish you good health, I really hope the Doctors  can get to the bottom of your illness and get you fighting fit so you can get back to your modelling, I am happy you are back home with your wife and sometimes that can be a good pick me up.

Malc thank you for the updates.

Geoff

petercharlesfagg

Dear friends,

My sincere thanks for all the lovely words and your wishes.

A special thanks to Malc for the thread.

The situation is this, I have tumors developing around my vital organs which are causing severe bowel complications.

I am going back into hospital next Tuesday for more rigorous examinations and possibly operations to either remove parts or merely clarify the situation which will determine my future.

I am unlikely to return to the forum before next Tuesday and only fate knows when or if I will return.

Again, my sincere thanks for everything.

Peter.

Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

austinbob

Quote from: petercharlesfagg on December 04, 2015, 07:20:39 PM
Dear friends,

My sincere thanks for all the lovely words and your wishes.

A special thanks to Malc for the thread.

The situation is this, I have tumors developing around my vital organs which are causing severe bowel complications.

I am going back into hospital next Tuesday for more rigorous examinations and possibly operations to either remove parts or merely clarify the situation which will determine my future.

I am unlikely to return to the forum before next Tuesday and only fate knows when or if I will return.

Again, my sincere thanks for everything.

Peter.
Peter..
I'm sure you know that we are all looking out for you and that we hope you have a good outcome, eventually, to your medical investigations. Take care my friend and we all look forward to you coming back on the forum fit and healthy.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Buzzard

Hope the medical staff can get you "fully up and running" very soon so you'll be able to enjoy the festive season at home with your family.

Nigel

Skyline2uk

Get well soon Peter

Us here in Bristol wish you well!

Skyline2uk

ozzie Bill.

All the best to you Peter. If the power of positive thinking has any effect - and I believe it does - then with all the good wishes on this forum, you should be back on here in no time at all.
Cheers, Bill.

Bealman

See you back here soon, mate.  :beers:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Mustermark

Jeez Peter, sorry to hear that. Stay strong, buddy! Looking forward to seeing you back again soon.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

1936ace

Hey mate,
Wow sorry to hear of the terrible news. Haven't been on the NGOs for a while too busy at work but I'm shocked to hear of the sad news.
Thinking of you mate, and hope for a speedy recovery
All the best bart

GrahamB

Here's hoping they get things sorted for you. Keep on top of them and keep positive.
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

Lawrence

The good news is that they have an idea of what's going on and are planning a way forward to improve things for you Peter, these are the positive aspects from what you have said.
From your own tag line you know positive influence of the collective, so with the power of your medics and all the positivity from the members on here, there just has to be a good outcome.
Best wishes

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations