!!

Have You Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
'Tank' and The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Unhappy Thread  (Read 185615 times)

steve836 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online dannyboy

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
Re: Unhappy Thread
« Reply #2685 on: Today at 03:24:44 PM »
@Newportnobby  Huh - must be old stock.  :). I have a news feed on my phone and one of the pieces was from an Asda worker. One of his jobs is apparently putting the prices on the shelf edges and he remarked that the biggest increase he has seen this last week is Lurpak going from 3.80p to 5.05p.  :hmmm:. Fortunately, I do not mind the el cheapo, /1.00p 'spreads' - it's Louisa who wants the Lurpak, but we will see what she thinks to the Aldi alternative at the weekend. Just having a quick check on t'web shows quite a variety in price, the Asda website shows 4.50p, but the search results show Lurpak at Asda costing 5.00p! Makes even more sense now to shop around if convenient.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with him.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £102.34
Above Goal: £42.34
Site Currency: GBP
171% 
May Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal