Tour de France/La Vuelta

Started by Newportnobby, July 25, 2023, 10:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Absolutely stonking TdF this year and a huge shame about Mark Cavendish.
As usual, I thought ITV4s coverage was superb c/w some excellent Skoda ads.

Sadly ITV4 lost the rights to cover La Vuelta but highlights will be available on 'Quest'

Hightower

Sounds like there's going to be quite the line up for the Vuelta. Looking to it already.

NScaleNotes

Agreed, great Tour and Vuelta should be interesting. Worlds coming up in August too.

I think I've mentioned it before on here but if you're into your cycling it's really worth considering a GCN+ subscription. You'll get start to finish coverage of every stage of the big three (Giro/Tour/Vuelta) plus all the Classics and loads of other not so well known stage races.

Admittedly it's not quite the bargain it once was as it's now £40 a year but I don't mind paying that as it's all ad-free. For some races you can even turn the commentary off and just have ambient noise; much as I liked the commentary team, on the quiet stages/week three of the Tour that was a nice feature.

Unfortunately missed quite a few days of TDF this year as I was away with no UK TV access but enjoyed the last 2 mountain stages and that time trial!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%