Golden Retreiver - puppy - Barney

Started by Crackerbill, February 27, 2012, 03:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Howlett

As they get older they fail to show you any respect !
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Crackerbill

Further to my posting of Barney in February, here is the transformation to 6months old.  He has a long way to go yet before he is fully grown and is blessed with all his "Goldie Feathers".  He is still the same naughty teenager and is becoming quite a handful.  A firm hand is being applied to curb his enthusiasm or he could be quite unmanageable at 30-35 kilos - currently he is at 23 kilos.
Hope this post is successful as I am testing the system through "media" as photobucket seems to be riddled with phishing and trojan "*$&"**.

NO CAN'T FIND THE CODING TO PASTE TO THE STRING THEREFORE NO PICTURE OF BARNEY!!!!!  Any advice??

Bill

Here you go Bill

OwL

Looking good :thumbsup: he looks very well indeed.

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Agrippa

Lovely pup, hope he has a long and happy life.  :wave:
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Mustermark

He's turned into a handsome dog.

We just adopted a 10 year old Retreiver / Spaniel mix.  Sweet dog.  Was abused most of his life and has all sorts of health problems, and was actually 3 minutes from being euthanized at one point because they couldn't house him.  Bless him, he's such a happy dog.  Thick as two short ones, but happy.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

longbridge

Quote from: Mustermark on July 09, 2012, 04:18:48 AM
He's turned into a handsome dog.

We just adopted a 10 year old Retreiver / Spaniel mix.  Sweet dog.  Was abused most of his life and has all sorts of health problems, and was actually 3 minutes from being euthanized at one point because they couldn't house him.  Bless him, he's such a happy dog.  Thick as two short ones, but happy.

Good for you Mark and now you can look forward to a few years of totally devoted love from the pup, I only wish humans showed the same no strings attached love that dogs do :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

longbridge

Seeing as a few others have posted pictures of their lovely dogs I thought I would post a picture of our little pup Tootsie.

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Crackerbill

Being an animal lover with a real affection for dogs I am very happy to see and hear about your little (and big) "treasures".  Even though they really try our patience at times, I have found that dogs always give more than we could ever give them. 

Love 'em all
Bill

BobB

We got a rescue dog quite a few years ago. Nobody knew the history of the pooch but it's obvious that at some stage she was beaten and still reacts negatively towards some male strangers. She's getting quite old now but she is an integral part of the family. It's great how dogs integrate and give absolute loyalty.

Agrippa

Being a dog lover it's good to see the happy
pooch stories on the forum. So long as they
don't chew up your rolling stock!
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100%