Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

New Years Day under scattered clouds.

GrandBealette follows her mum into the water (foreground)  :wave:

Happy New Year!  :beers:

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

weave

Are we doing a quiz as in 'What is directly in front of you at the bottom of the pic?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! George @Bealman

Cheers, weave  :beers:

My answer -  Shark fishing reel?

Trainfish

It could be a UFO, we have seen a lot less of them lately.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Platy767

Quote from: Bealman on January 01, 2022, 08:37:58 AM
GrandBealette follows her mum into the water (foreground)

Do I see flags in the distance, between which your precious are not entering the water?
I know it's flat, I know you want to keep your distance, but I also know you want to set a good example, and we want them to have many more happy new years!

Bealman

I must say I never noticed that! I actually wasn't there - my son-in-law took the picture. I'll have to mention that to them!

And not being there, I don't know what the thing is at the bottom either!

Bealman

It's those little hexagonal UFOs you have to watch out for....

I reckon they're drones from the mother ship  ;D

Bealman

School Premiership champions Dapto High School with their young coach Bealman. They were a great crew. The captain on my left became a TV news reporter, my star striker Paul Kay centre front went to the UK and played for Oldham Athletic.

The future Mrs Bealman and I held a party for them in our apartment... the goalie fell asleep in our bathtub! When the grog ran out, I took them all down the nearby pub to get more.

We were all in the bar when the cops came through. I had visions of me being over the front page of the local rag next day.... the only one over 18 was the captain!

crewearpley40

Rolling back the years ! Surprised you not been watching the Sydney test

Bealman

Supposed to be resuming in 10 mins. Can't see it happening.... I live just an hour south of the SCG, and it's pouring down here!

crewearpley40

I've heard that too. At least 1 wicket on the stroke of tea. Happy New Year  George

Platy767

The teams looks like it's missing a couple of front rowers, were they on detention during the photo, and Dapto was very progressive for the time with short sleeves on the jerseys!  :D

Bealman

Haven't been to the bus stop for a while. Things have gone downhill a bit.... all we have is a sweet packet, a cigarette butt, a ring pull and Bealman's happy socks  :uneasy:

daffy

Any further signs of the litter lout responsible? Forensic preliminary analysis would suggest show the miscreant might be a diabetic drunk with a troublesome cough.

Nice socks. :thumbsup:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Bealman

Bealman

Bunch of inebriated young clowns in fancy dress tonight. Bealman nodded from behind his mask as they passed.

Something different!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations