this year i want....

Started by matt-b, February 07, 2011, 06:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Carl at It's N Gauge is building it, but I think he's been regretting it.   ;D  It should be the best thing he's made though, in my opinion anyway (rather than just resprays).  I've also got a 4CIG coming from him.  Hopefully by the end of this month, as he's started painting the 455.  *excited*

I have absolutely no idea about old loco's being sold off.  I would love to know.

matt-b

i aint sold my arriva lot from him yet. thinking of lowering the price  ;D

:NGaugeForum:

D306Whistler

I would like to get hold of a Class 92 that Dapol announced in 2009. Though I really need to get some Dapol MkIII RFM's so I can finally scrap my decrepid Farish ones I am using as a stop-gap. Other than that, I want a Kiha 183 "Rainbow Express" that MicroAce (Arii) are making as its a nice model. I know it doesn't run in Kansai, but the styling is sick! ;).
Check out my YouTube channel here
My Flickr Transport & Model Railway Gallery!

If you say "pls" because its shorter than "please", I will say "no" because its shorter than "yes" :P.

D306Whistler

I would like to see a model of D306 "Atlantic Conveyor" come out this year in memory of Gerald Boden, who sadly lost his fight against cancer :'(. A good friend who will sadly be missed :(.

If you say "pls" because its shorter than "please", I will say "no" because its shorter than "yes" :P.

Tank

Sorry to hear that D306Whistler, and your misfortune Broadtrain1979.

Dock Shunter

Quote from: BROADTRAIN1979 on February 22, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
MY cancers been in remmition since the last 3 years  but my 6monthly check up is due next wednesday at UCHL LONDON , The keomotherapy  left me disabled in my left leg but lifes toooooooooo short and i thank my lucky stars that i made it and can open my eyes to live another day, you certainly see life differently when you get a second chance :) it just sadens me to know others are not always that fortunate So all those out there thinking oh itll never happen to me .....thats what i used to say so DWHISTLER my heart goes out to your friend and his family :( On a good note :D i sold my 73 so yippeeeE : :thumbsup:
I hate using the C word it seems to blight everybodys lives in someway these days..my brother was diagnosed but thankfully has made a full recovery.Sorry to hear about your friend DWhistler.Broadtrain they say having a positive mental attitude and a sense of humour is half the battle.....you certainly bring both to the forum......long may it continue mate :thumbsup:

D306Whistler

I do hope that Gerald can drive Class 40's in his next life. I was fortunate enough to cab his beast D306 in 2009 on my 29th birthday ;). My condolences are with his son Neil and the family.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations