Deleting a poll

Started by Trainfish, July 24, 2020, 01:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

I put a poll on my layout thread and only I voted so that was rather pointless. Now I want to delete it but can't see an option to do so. Any ideas anyone?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

LASteve

At least you know that there is 100% agreement with your opinion :)

I've never added a poll, sorry, so I don't know about deleting it. You can delete your own posts though. So I'm about as much help as a chocolate fireguard.

:sorrysign:

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

njee20

FWIW I tried to vote, but couldn't, I just saw the two pictures. I liked the one with the planes angled IIRC!

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on July 24, 2020, 03:41:10 AM
Poll removed.  :thumbsup:

Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

Quote from: njee20 on July 24, 2020, 10:16:21 AM
FWIW I tried to vote, but couldn't, I just saw the two pictures. I liked the one with the planes angled IIRC!

I figured that voting may have been an issue so maybe it was. The result was 100% for the angled approach so with your vote it is still 100% as far as I'm concerned, thanks for trying though.

Quote from: LASteve on July 24, 2020, 03:22:33 AM

I've never added a poll, sorry, so I don't know about deleting it. You can delete your own posts though. So I'm about as much help as a chocolate fireguard.

Yes, deleting a post isn't an issue but I only tend to do that on a Sunday lunchtime when I realise I've posted a drunken rambling the night/early morning before. This doesn't happen often though. Have you also got an ashtray on a motorbike?  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Malc

Quote from: Trainfish on July 24, 2020, 10:53:22 AM
Quote from: Bealman on July 24, 2020, 03:41:10 AM
Poll removed.  :thumbsup:

Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

Quote from: njee20 on July 24, 2020, 10:16:21 AM

I figured that voting may have been an issue so maybe it was. The result was 100% for the angled approach so with your vote it is still 100% as far as I'm concerned, thanks for trying though.

Quote from: LASteve on July 24, 2020, 03:22:33 AM

Yes, deleting a post isn't an issue but I only tend to do that on a Sunday lunchtime when I realise I've posted a drunken rambling the night/early morning before. This doesn't happen often though. Have you also got an ashtray on a motorbike?  :D
No, but I have a wire mesh bed pan.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations