Fed up with this forum!

Started by dannyboy, March 03, 2016, 08:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeeBee

I have got a selective locomotive addiction if it is at least 15% under list price and DCC ready and I like it, it's mine all mine I tell you and my agrees  :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

Bealman

Just saw this, and like Pengi, had a brief anxiety attack.

Me hearts settled down now  ;D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Zogbert Splod

Quote from: dannyboy on March 03, 2016, 09:49:49 PM
Quote from: Ditape on March 03, 2016, 08:53:36 PM
there needs to be  a NGA (n gauge anonymous ) organisation to help us addicts.

Good idea  :thumbsup:. We could hold meetings at the various shows. Hang on, I can not be anonymous, you all know my name  :doh:. Anyway, I am not, I repeat, not addicted, when it comes to n gauge, I can take it or leave it, not a problem .................................................
David.
"Police in Leitrim announced earlier today that they had arrested a man. He is charged with various addictions. While he admits to 'n' gauging behaviour, at the time of the arrest he was sipping from a bottle of brake fluid and eating fireworks. The man claims that he can stop any time. The police later decided to let him off."  :smiley-laughing:
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Geoff

Geoff

Tdm

Quote from: port perran on March 03, 2016, 08:25:18 PM
I believe this to be a very common affliction for which there is no known cure.
I live only a few miles from a large model shop. My car seems incapable of passing without swerving into the layby outside.

Mick - What model shop is that - I didn't know there was still one in the Chorley/Leyland area.
If there is it will be a good excuse to visit the Sister-in-Law more often when over.

paulprice

My name is Paul and I have a problem

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tdm on March 04, 2016, 10:22:56 AM
I live only a few miles from a large model shop. My car seems incapable of passing without swerving into the layby outside.

Mick - What model shop is that - I didn't know there was still one in the Chorley/Leyland area.
If there is it will be a good excuse to visit the Sister-in-Law more often when over.

That was posted by Martin in Cornwall, Terry.
The nearest one to me is Transport Models down on Preston Docks (bonjour, matelot!)
http://www.transportmodels.co.uk

paulprice

we have a brilliant model shop in Widnes, the aptly named Widnes Model Center, well worth a visit

guest311

my name is Alan, and I have a problem.....

but  :censored: happens, so I'll live with it ........

in N gauge

:NGaugersRule:

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Zogbert Splod

Quote from: class37025 on March 04, 2016, 11:28:00 AM
my name is Alan, and I have a problem.....
Golly gosh! So you do...  You have lost one of yer 'ell's'!!!   :doh: This may need professional help, but don't panic. And 'don't tell' em yer name Pike Alan!'

Regards, AlLan.....
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

port perran

Think you got your Micks and your Martins muddled up Terry!
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tdm

Quote from: port perran on March 04, 2016, 12:04:06 PM
Think you got your Micks and your Martins muddled up Terry!

Yes - That's the problem with this Forum - it gets you confused at times, but then again I quite often get confused! Think I need some medication - now where did I put that Brandy bottle.

Griffo

My name is Steve and although I have a problem I seem to be able to live with it.

.... or at least I was living with it quite happily ..... then SWMBO found out and surgically blocked the credit card.

I'm reduced to begging for loose change to feed my habit.

Please Help ....

Unclealbo

My names Allan and I have a problem.

A couple of months ago thought N gauge looked interesting.

Already built up to 6 steam and 2 diesels plus a Tomix track cleaner on the way.  Maroon coaches starting to proliferate everywhere and already up to 4 brake vans.

The thing is I haven't laid any track yet and I'm suffering from layout designers block. (8ft x 3ft Baseboard is up though).  Think the Tomix may be resting for a while  :doh:

For everything else theres Masterc :censored:

But by 'eck I'm happy  :D
Allan

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations