Tank

Not a regular camera.  ;D  It's a Dedicated Micros KBS3.  One of these:-

To go with this:-

longbridge

Ahh I see the light Chris, pretty sophisticated stuff :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

keerout

Tomorrow I have a job interview, with a bit of luck, it's the end of my forced vacation!
Gerard  :)

Tank

Alex

Quote from: keerout on April 09, 2012, 03:43:48 PM
Tomorrow I have a job interview, with a bit of luck, it's the end of my forced vacation!
Gerard  :)

Hi Gerard,

All the best for your interview.

Alex :wave:

jonclox

..........and good luck from me as well :thumbsup:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

scotsoft

All the very best for tomorrow and if successful then genevers all round  :beers:

Newportnobby

Best of luck for the interview, Gerard. Knock 'em dead :thumbsup:

keerout

Quote from: scotsoft on April 09, 2012, 04:56:11 PM
All the very best for tomorrow and if successful then genevers all round  :beers:
I'm more partial to malts, but I agree with the sentiment!  :smiley-laughing: G.

keerout

It never rains, but pours...(or double drips): at present I've got 2 potential employers both offering unknown hours/ zero hour contracts, for overlapping days,tomorrow we go in for second  talks...... Why can't the world be a bit more simple?  :-\
Gerard.

Calnefoxile

Quote from: Calnefoxile on April 07, 2012, 04:22:07 PM
My Flaming Printer!!!!!!!!

My Lexmark printer wasn't printing any colour, power cycled said printer....Nothing.

Clean the heads.....Nothing!!!!. Deep clean heads....Nothing!!!!

Went onto Lexmark website and followed FAQ's instructions:

Remove colour Cartrdiges and used a damp lint free cloth to encourage ink flow, plenty of ink flow on cloth, replaced cartridges. Fired up printer again, print test page and.............................NOTHING, ZIP, NADA!!!!!

Back to instructions.......Remove and clean Print head, did this cleaned Printhead with Damp cloth now getting colour and black streaks on cloth, excellent!!!!!

Replaced Printhead into printer, power cycle printer, as per instructions.

NOW THE EFFING PRINTER WON'T PRINT AT ALL  >:( >:( >:(

Keeps saying "There is a problem with the printhead" I have taken it out so many times, I'm about ready to chuck the flaming thing through the window.

Oh and Lexmark Telephone Support only work Monday to Friday 9-5:30 AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Neal.

Got through to Lexmark Tech Support and after going thjrough some things with them, they are going to send me a new Printhead and a replacement set of cartridges  ;D ;D

Seems there is a known fault with a certain batch of Printheads, of which I have one.

Cracking result!!!!

Regards

Neal.

Alex

Hi Neal,

Nice one  :thumbsup:

Calnefoxile

Am going to shout this as loud as I can

NO 1 DAUGHTER AND HUBBY ARE HOME SAFE AND SOUND FROM AFGHANISTAN  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well they're having some downtime in Cyprus at the moment, and me, SWMBO & No2 Daughter are off to Germany to see them at the weekend  and attend their medal parade ;D ;D

Regards

Neal.

Alex

Great news Neal.

My brother did a tour there last year with the sniffer dogs. He's now based at RAF Leuchars on guard duty.

Mustermark

Fantastic Neal. Great news. Have a great weekend with the parade.  :thumbsup:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations