BH Enterprises - sad news

Started by nharding99, October 03, 2023, 10:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papyrus

Sad news indeed - my condolences to his family and friends. I always had a good look at his stall whenever I came across it, and I found Ray to be a fount of knowledge and advice. I'm one of those with BHE kits in my 'To do' box; in fact only a couple of days ago I fished out a D16 kit. I don't need another 'Claud' and I have been wondering what else I can make out of it. Ray will be much missed and we all hope his extensive catalogue can continue in some form or other.

RIP.

Chris

iekelf

Steven B

Ray's stall was always a welcome site at exhibitions. When I was new to N Gauge it was always interesting to see what bits were there waiting to be found. Ray served the N Gauge community for decades including saving the John Grey range of etched kits. He'll be very much missed by modellers across the country.

Some of my BHE kit builds follow. It's interesting to see that it's only now that some have been turned into RTR models.

SB

GrahamB

Sad news indeed. My thoughts are with his family. I'm sure many are grateful for his bits and kits.
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

trkilliman

Very sad to read this.

I met Ray and Bob Tidbury a few times at the Thornbury shows, Bristol.
An Aladdins cave for sure of modellers bits and pieces.

Condolences to Rays family.

Bob Tidbury

Brian Evans has asked me to post this message .
Due to the loss of the Boss Ray if any one has outstanding orders can they please be patient as Brian Andrew and Martin are trying to keep up with orders ,They do have full time jobs so if you have any queries can you please just Email them as there is no one to answer the phone ,They will do their best to sort things out .
B H E will still be attending Ally Pally and TINGS and will try and attend other shows where possible .
Thank you on Behalf of the family for all your messages and hope to see all our regular customers soon .
Regards
Bob 

Papyrus

Thanks Bob. Good to know BHE will still be a going concern for the foreseeable future.

Cheers,

Chris

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations