Coventry Railworks?

Started by Jim Martin, March 30, 2024, 10:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Martin

My copy of the NGS Journal arrived today; and the Trade News section includes a short piece on a range of wagon underframes from Coventry Railworks. Several of these are basically Peco replacements, but there's also a 15' underframe with ESC suspension. This is something that I could use several of, but I can't find much information about the manufacturer.

There's no web address in the Journal. There is a Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/coventryrailworks; but I don't have a Facebook account and without one, it's hard to get very far.

Does anyone know any more about the manufacturer, whether their products are available yet, and how they can be ordered?
Believe me. These things always have a logical explanation usually

crewearpley40

Quote from: Jim Martin on March 30, 2024, 10:20:28 PMMy copy of the NGS Journal arrived today; and the Trade News section includes a short piece on a range of wagon underframes from Coventry Railworks. Several of these are basically Peco replacements, but there's also a 15' underframe with ESC suspension. This is something that I could use several of, but I can't find much information about the manufacturer.

There's no web address in the Journal. There is a Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/coventryrailworks; but I don't have a Facebook account and without one, it's hard to get very far.

Does anyone know any more about the manufacturer, whether their products are available yet, and how they can be ordered?
@Jim Martin
I think you may have to set up a fb account/ messenger and message them on ordering, phone , contact details

The website domain seems to be down. I'm happy to see if we can get answers politely and pm results

Ive just messaged messenger asking how one contacts , emails, pays. Reply :

Neither sorry I've only just started this page, but I'll do my best to answer any questions that you've got here ????.

So how can we pay? Or make contact. Reply

No sorry. I'll only be offering items for sale on eBay for now, however I haven't yet launched the products im developing.

Chris

Sorry looks like ebay only
No contact details as yet

Jim Martin

Quote from: crewearpley40 on March 30, 2024, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Jim Martin on March 30, 2024, 10:20:28 PMMy copy of the NGS Journal arrived today; and the Trade News section includes a short piece on a range of wagon underframes from Coventry Railworks. Several of these are basically Peco replacements, but there's also a 15' underframe with ESC suspension. This is something that I could use several of, but I can't find much information about the manufacturer.

@Jim Martin
I think you may have to set up a fb account/ messenger and message them on ordering, phone , contact details

The website domain seems to be down. I'm happy to see if we can get answers politely and pm results

Ive just messaged messenger asking how one contacts , emails, pays. Reply :

Neither sorry I've only just started this page, but I'll do my best to answer any questions that you've got here ????.

So how can we pay? Or make contact. Reply

No sorry. I'll only be offering items for sale on eBay for now, however I haven't yet launched the products im developing.

Chris

Sorry looks like ebay only
No contact details as yet

Hi Chris

That's very proactive of you! To be honest, eBay works fine for me. I guess that I'll just have to keep an eye out.

That 15' underframe will be very handy for PNAs, alongside the NGS kits and some others built on Farish TTA underframes.
Believe me. These things always have a logical explanation usually

crewearpley40

No worries Jim

If you use the link you provided then Facebook messenger download Google play or I am happy to ask if you can't find his ebay info. I guess the chap will provide email or contact details and ebay info soon. Theres an email

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=61556728405535&name=xhp_nt__fblite__profile__tab_bar&profile_tab_item_selected=about

coventryrailworks@gmail.com
Maybe useful enquiring about his ebay costs etc other questions

Good luck jim

njee20

It's a chap called Will Jayne, who's done some lovely 3D prints. His day job is running a military kit company IIRC.

You've got his email now, so that'll likely suffice, but otherwise just get a FB account, Will is very active on there.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations