Dapol Announcement- 18/7/12 0900 BST

Started by scruff, July 15, 2012, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran

Pannier and Class 22 on my list (for starters!).
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Caz

Quote from: galway on July 18, 2012, 06:34:48 PM
Hattons have just emailed me with their pre-order list - striking while the irons hot!

You and me both, just pre-ordered 6 locos, I must be mad  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Guy

Class 22, 33 and 50 for me to go with the 27, 52 and 56 previously announced but not yet here. Let's hope they are a little spaced out to stop the wallet being totally empty. ;D

All in all, great additions to the DCC ready BR Blue stable and a totally new loco to RTR N (the 22).

Really hope that the Blue Grey 125 is re-released soon.  :)

The reductions comparative to RRP at Hattons don't seem to be hugely generous, shame Rails haven't announced their prices yet, I'll hang on for a little while to see what they come up with before I put in my pre-orders... ;)

Les1952

Nice list- and happily for my wallet, no surprises that I might want to actually buy (other than Bittern in the second release of A4s0.  Still a Flying Fox and a Grand Parade will make a bit of a hole in the wallet, but allow me enough for a WD or two from t'other lot.

I can imagine what George Smith would have said about me getting a new pannier and painting it LMS red or Navy Blue with NCB on the side..... :evil:

All the very best
Les
Now, can I persuade by other half to let me build an O-gauge line round the back of the garden.  Will she swallow the story it is a mechanised hen feeder?

scruff

Quote from: Guy on July 18, 2012, 07:50:27 PM
Really hope that the Blue Grey 125 is re-released soon.  :)

Joel Bright the Dapol MD. has said one is due soon, should be an eastern region class 254.

Cheers

Mark

Newportnobby

Quote from: Les1952 on July 18, 2012, 07:59:15 PM

Now, can I persuade by other half to let me build an O-gauge line round the back of the garden.  Will she swallow the story it is a mechanised hen feeder?

Only if you have some special corn trucks ;D

Hailstone

My wallet just suffered a coronary - panniers, a schools, maunsell coaches, a class 22, a class 33 Fruit D, Grampus - never mind the west countries & Battle of Britains!

Hog Heaven !!!

B757-236GT

Am i the only person who can see a layout based on Westbury come to mind. With Dapols 33,50,56 and 59 and HST and farishs 08,37,47,60 108 and 150 Westbury around 1991/1992 could be an interesting proposition so much so ive worked out that only modelling roads 1-6 of the down yard and half of the south yard you can get it all in to 16ft! Almost makes me want to get back into N gauge!

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

Mustermark

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

B757-236GT

Almost as in im trying to find a good reason not to.... ;D

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

Sprintex

Excellent new releases, there's absolutely NOTHING there to tempt me so the only things still on my waiting list are an updated Farish 37 (out soon) and updated 47s in liveries that so far haven't appeared  :thumbsup:

Paul

Newportnobby

Quote from: B757-236GT on July 18, 2012, 09:06:28 PM
Almost as in im trying to find a good reason not to.... ;D

Richard

G'wan, G'wan, G'wan - you know you want to really :evil:

B757-236GT

I just got rid of the last of the stuff and now im looking again. Damn you temptation!

Richard

K-N-Gauge

B757-236GT

I get enough badgering from Tim as it is. I know what i am going to do though im going to make an electric cockroach, make up the body of a cockroach and stick a chassis underneath it!

Richard

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations