Unbearable Itch!

Started by Mr Sprue, October 05, 2013, 06:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Sprue

How is it that when undertaking the most fiddliest and most delicate jobs, an unbearable itch seems to develope either on your nose or head, resulting with the intricate project being dropped or put down so a good scratch can applied to the affected area?

Then to top it all once things all seem to be ok you gently put all the pieces in place for that fiddly clip to hold all together............. Then

Aaaaah its back again!  :veryangry:

bridgiesimon

I am delighted to hear that it is not just me this happens to!!!!

bloody annoying!!
Simon

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Mr Sprue on October 05, 2013, 06:25:53 PM
Then to top it all once things all seem to be ok you gently put all the pieces in place for that fiddly clip to hold all together............. Then

The doorbell rings
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

bridgiesimon

the other one that does my head in is when the phone rings half way through glueing parts or painting something, so inconsiderate of them!!

Simon

Dorsetmike

Quote from: bridgiesimon on October 05, 2013, 09:35:04 PM
the other one that does my head in is when the phone rings half way through glueing parts or painting something, so inconsiderate of them!!

Simon

Especially when it's ome of those prerecorded calls starting with "This is an important message" or one of those "Westernised Oriental Gentlemen" asking to speak to my wife - who passed away more than 5 years ago.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

bridgiesimon

oo that is not good enough, I can understand you going balistic over that one!!!

I had an arguement with one guy on the phone last night who wanted to talk to my wife. I asked why he thought it was ok to ring at 8.10 in the evening and he stated they are legaslly allowed to ring until 9pm - before putting the phone down on him I questioned legally/ethically?

Simon

Trev

It was the same for me when I used to work in a bakery.
When ever I had flour or cake mix on my hands I would always get an itch that just had to be scratched
Whenever I write a letter to someone, I add a footnote briefly explaining Ohm's law. It's my P.S. de resistance.

bridgiesimon

I used to work in a model shop and could guarantee on 2 things -
If I got a cup of tea, somebody would walk in who wanted to talk and talk and talk resulting in lots of cold tea
If I had to go up the step ladder to sort/dust/get stuff fromt he top shelves, the phone would ring!

Simon

Mr Sprue

Ah yes phones I forgot about them, can be just as aggravating as an itch. Just as the landline is answered the mobile then rings!  :scowl:

Tank

I hate it when I'm at work and doing some secret modelling on my desk, when I get a phone call to actually do the work I'm paid for.....so inconsiderate!  :veryangry:        ;) ;D ;D

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £25.67
Below Goal: £74.33
Site Currency: GBP
26% 
May Donations