Classified Trade Count

Started by REGP, September 18, 2013, 04:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGP

Have purchased a couple of things via the NGF Classified with which I am HAPPY but can't find a way to post any thing to the sellers Trade Profile, as you would on EBay.

Does this facility exist?

I've tried searching under the term "Trade Count" but can't find anywhere where  it actually tells you what it does and how to find or use it.

Confused of Barking ???

Ray

Newportnobby

Hi Ray,
If you click on the persons forum name in a post it will take you to their profile.
In the list you will find "Submit feedback for xxxxxxxx"
That is where you can give your opinion (good or bad :worried:)

REGP

Thanks Mick
Found and being used.
Ray

Newportnobby

Glad you're sorted, Ray :thumbsup:
Another method is - using the "search for members" application, find the member concerned then click on the persons username which will bring up their profile and Robert's your mother's brother.

Pengi

There is also a section in the Wiki that gives information on how to use the NGF features. The Trader Count section is shown under Feedback

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/wiki/Category:NGF
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

REGP

Thanks Pengi

I am afraid it didn't  have enough flashing lights on it for me to notice it when I looked at the Wiki, maybe because it didn't include the word Classified I ignored it. :dunce:

Regards

Ray

Pengi

Quote from: REGP on September 18, 2013, 06:18:19 PM
Thanks Pengi

I am afraid it didn't  have enough flashing lights on it for me to notice it when I looked at the Wiki, maybe because it didn't include the word Classified I ignored it. :dunce:

Regards

Ray
:thankyousign: for the feedback - have changed the name of the page
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Brooksy

And thanks Ray for asking the question. I was also wondering that and hadn't got round to finding out how to do it.

One further question - in the comment it appears that some people write the item that was purchased and others write the comment on the transaction - does it matter?

Cheers,

Brooksy

Newportnobby

Hi Brooksy,
When submitting feedback there are 2 options.
One is a short comment on the transaction (limited to 100 characters)
The other enables you to put a much longer comment if you feel the need.
Usual comments made are about the ease of the transaction, how well your purchase was wrapped and in what condition did it arrive etc,
Hope this helps

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations