Dapol Announcement- 18/7/12 0900 BST

Started by scruff, July 15, 2012, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprintex

One of the 00 layouts at an exhibition a while back had a motorised rat  ;D

He'd wait until an unsuspecting female was looking closely at something then send it scuttling out of the tunnel - screams guaranteed  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

Newportnobby

Quote from: Sprintex on July 18, 2012, 09:58:27 PM

He'd wait until an unsuspecting female was looking closely at something then send it scuttling out of the tunnel - screams guaranteed  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

And that was just from the rat :o

B757-236GT

Sprintex may i also be the first to complain about your HST formation, its wrong, TGS in the wrong place and to many TFs ;D now if it was painted in FGW colours id say the formation set up was right. I dont know you just cant get the staff these days! ;D ;D ;D

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

K-N-Gauge

Quote from: Sprintex on July 18, 2012, 09:58:27 PM

Paul
Iv seen that layout!

Sprintex

Quote from: B757-236GT on July 18, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
Sprintex may i also be the first to complain about your HST formation, its wrong, TGS in the wrong place and to many TFs ;D

Yes I know  ;D

Completely agree it's all wrong, go and tell the person I shamelessly nicked it from so they can change it  :P  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

B757-236GT

The sign of a good worker, passing the buck and blaming someone else :D

ive started design wetbury (not quite westbury and i will let you know how i get on.

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

moogle

A good choice of  :A1Tornado: and  :Class37: engines there. And the surprise being a SCHOOLS! I voted for this one in the NGF pole so its great to see it there.

The O gauge Terrier is, like the 08 announced earlier, another good choice, I think it'll sell well especially as there's wagons to boot.  :thumbsup:

I won't be buying any of them at the moment  :( and to make sure I'm not tempted my wallet has gone into hiding and put a restraining order on me! :o  :smiley-laughing:
All I can say is well done Dapol and keep them coming.   :beers: 
:NGAUGE: just keeps getting better!  8)
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

Sprintex

Quote from: Sprintex on July 18, 2012, 10:11:46 PM
Quote from: B757-236GT on July 18, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
Sprintex may i also be the first to complain about your HST formation, its wrong, TGS in the wrong place and to many TFs ;D

Yes I know  ;D

Completely agree it's all wrong, go and tell the person I shamelessly nicked it from so they can change it  :P  :smiley-laughing:

Paul

Five minutes in MS Paint and it's all fixed  8)

Paul

scruff

GWR-Kris

got my catalogue today, looks really good packed with loads and loads of good trains. Hopefully more GWR Collets too,

Also the latest MK3 coaches are light bar ready

scruff

All the Mk3 coaches by Dapol are light bar ready Kris.

I have a couple of the first releases and the wiring in them is a pain when you dismantle them!

Cheers

Mark

Adam1701D

There's some good stuff in that catalogue. Who noticed 67003 in Arriva Blue to make an appearance?

I wonder if the matching Mk3s and DVTs will appear when the WAG rakes get upgraded? With my Electra hat on, I hope not!!  :evil:

Really can't wait for the 33/1 in blue. The temptation to start turning out 4-TCs may be too great!
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

MikeDunn

Quote from: captainelectra on July 20, 2012, 07:44:36 AM
Who noticed 67003 in Arriva Blue to make an appearance?
I noticed 67003 yesterday ... wait, you mean in the catalogue ?  Oh, I saw it at Newport   :evil:

But yes, I also noticed it listed (but no image  ::)) in the catalogue too ...

Some nice things listed - we'll have to see though.  I don't have any Dapol engines (yet), so when (if !!!   :'() Silver Link arrives she'll be my first.  Still in two minds about building a Silver Jubilee service though ...

Mike

EtchedPixels

No silver Chiltern ones alas 8(

Fortunately I have some silver printable vinyl now 8)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

scruff

The Mk3 TGS gets a mention in the editorial at the front of the catalogue but not on the Mk3 section.??

Cheers

Mark

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations