The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

:D  :D

Nice idea David. It might come to that sometime tomorrow. ;)
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

guest311

I am really p****d off today.
not been a good few days, SWMBO not been good, washing machine decided to dump heavens knows how many litres of water on floor before grinding to a halt..

ok, I can manage SWMBO's problems, washing machine replaced today, but also been dealing with a forum member who is after, let us say, certain items, but who changes his list during negotiations, then doesn't bother to answer his PMs although he is on line and posting.

I've brought in and searched stock boxes to see if I can HELP him, replied to his PMs, but he can't be ******* bothered to reply.

any surprise that the other side of me says " sod him, delete his PMs, and let him either go without / pay full price / pay fleabay price ?

all it needed was a civil, 'got your pm, sorry but busy, will reply when I can'

but no, just  :censored: ignore me.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

outofgauge

Quote from: class37025 on January 29, 2019, 07:29:58 PM
I am really p****d off today.
not been a good few days, SWMBO not been good, washing machine decided to dump heavens knows how many litres of water on floor before grinding to a halt..

ok, I can manage SWMBO's problems, washing machine replaced today, but also been dealing with a forum member who is after, let us say, certain items, but who changes his list during negotiations, then doesn't bother to answer his PMs although he is on line and posting.

I've brought in and searched stock boxes to see if I can HELP him, replied to his PMs, but he can't be ******* bothered to reply.

any surprise that the other side of me says " sod him, delete his PMs, and let him either go without / pay full price / pay fleabay price ?

all it needed was a civil, 'got your pm, sorry but busy, will reply when I can'

but no, just  :censored: ignore me.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Easy answer that one -ultimatum time -one last PM--no answer -got lost, bye ,move on !!! You probs get the same if you sell to hattons or kjb without any hassles ,stress or gnashing of teeth . Take a chill pill dude  -increase you lifespan and treat the Mrs to summat nice -works twofold -one shows  you still care and two you may get away with the next illicit purchase !!! :laugh3:
Regards
Neil

Remember -this is not a practice ! One go only !
And I was Born ready .

outofgauge

Anyway while I'm on and now fizzling lol -been on hattons website perusing as normal -pre owned first ( bargains aplenty recently  :laugh3: anyhow -still sorting stuff for my next project ( England this time ) and my love of container trains , freight etc -quick nosey in the farish pre-orders and BANG -Ive got quite a few Malcom logistics containers plus the relevant trolley -paid around £30 for a pair -hell no more -expected price £72 !!! My God were is it gonna end ??? Thought they'd gone mad when i spotted locos at over £120 . How do they expect people to get going in the hobby ?? It will end in tears -and they wont be mine !!!
:sorrysign:
Regards
Neil

Remember -this is not a practice ! One go only !
And I was Born ready .

railsquid

Quote from: daffy on January 29, 2019, 06:01:06 PM
Meanwhile, a little asbestos shed awaits destruction in the garden up the road, where two little children often play. And just outside the house is where the School buses collect and drop off their charges. And across the road lives a guy with a serious lung condition. And down the road a-ways lives Yours Truly, with his carefully managed Asthma - and a feeling that reporting environmental and health hazards is hazardous in itself! :(

Ah well, I'll call the Council again tomorrow. Who knows, I might be successful in wasting more time playing ping-pong. :'(

Have you thought about contacting your local councillor(s)? And or the local newspaper? Who might love an opportunity for a photo opportunity of various potential asbestos victims (esp. kiddie) pretending to be suffering wheezy lung problems pointing angrily in the direction of said shed.

Newportnobby

Some bloody tea leaf has nicked the ornament and hanging bracket from front the wall of my bungalow. If they'd walked round the back (no gates) they could have had the 2nd one for the pair.
The screws were well rusted so they were probably at it a while, and have left a nice big hole in the mortar :veryangry: :veryangry:

daffy

My sympathies Mick.  :veryangry:

Did they unscrew it or just rip it off the wall?

I suggest you put the other one up at the front so they can try to nick that too, though my suggestion would include you running a live mains electricity wire to the bracket to ..... er..... surprise them. >:D.   ;)
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

joe cassidy

Have you informed Police 5 Mick ?

If I were you I'd bring the garden gnomes indoors just in case.

Best regards,

Joe

port perran

I know hat I'd like to do with little toerags that do that sort of thing but it's not something that can be put on here.
Such a shame, and probably worth very little to them.
Grrrr :veryangry:
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

joe cassidy

For me the profile of the culprit is more mature.

Little toerags normally go for stuff that can finance their cigarettes etc.

Are there any old folks bungalows near you that might be harbouring an"old lag" ?

Portpatrick

Years ago my parents had a couple  of small trees stolen.   They were in large heavy concrete pots

Bealman

Yeah, don't worry, it happens here too. Mrs Bealman awoke one morning to find one of her hanging baskets empty. Ceramic basket still attached to wall, Just no plant!  :confused1:

And no, it wasn't weed  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

joe cassidy

It's amazing the things people do on their way home from the pub.

Bealman

They should get the bus like me  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

Quote from: joe cassidy on February 08, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

Are there any old folks bungalows near you that might be harbouring an"old lag" ?

You mean other than mine? :laugh:

OK - the item concerned was only a fake ball of plastic foliage with small white flowers which cost me about £15 and a new frame would be about a tenner but that's not really the point.
The disturbing thing is I only noticed this morning and haven't a scooby doo when I last saw it!  ::)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations