Members List - Quick Question

Started by Tdm, October 19, 2014, 09:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Think it's one of those things that comes with the software package, just a visual aid.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Agrippa

Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Jerry Howlett

I DECIDED TO REPLY TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY blob...

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

BobB

When we are told size is not important, the blob size is not the subject.

Geoff

Sorry off topic.

Who remembers Mr Blobby  :D
Geoff

Tdm

If NewportNobby were to be banned from making any more posts for a while (ie. sent to the Sin Bin for a fixed period of time), then everybody else's blobs would automatically increase in size as their percentage of the total would increase each time they posted, as he is apparently the yardstick by which everyone else is judged.

Sorry MIck (it is Mick isn't it) - nothing personal but your blob is obese and you need to go on a diet.  :D

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tdm on October 21, 2014, 10:12:48 PM

Sorry MIck (it is Mick isn't it) - nothing personal but your blob is obese and you need to go on a diet.  :D

How very dare you? I resemble that remark.
Quote from: Geoff on October 21, 2014, 07:16:22 PM

Who remembers Mr Blobby  :D

At least I'm not like that  :censored:

Geoff

Geoff

Brooksy

Quote from: Tdm on October 21, 2014, 10:12:48 PM
If NewportNobby were to be banned from making any more posts for a while (ie. sent to the Sin Bin for a fixed period of time), then everybody else's blobs would automatically increase in size as their percentage of the total would increase each time they posted, as he is apparently the yardstick by which everyone else is judged.

I have noticed that NPN isn't a moderator anymore - at least his name is not blue and he is no longer described as such - perhaps that has been his punishment?

steve836

This has piqued my interest. Which "blob" are we talking about?
I notice that I (for example) have a green square next to my name , whereas others have different colours and under my membership description( ei. full member) I have three yellow squares.
There is also the figure for trade count, What is this?
Perhaps someone in authority would be kind enough to explain or point us to an existing post which makes all clear!
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Tdm

The initial "blob" I was asking a question about was the one shown on the "Members List" under the heading Posts Made and against the number of posts shown that each member has made.

Sprintex

Quote from: steve836 on October 23, 2014, 11:27:02 AM
I notice that I (for example) have a green square next to my name , whereas others have different colours

Green means you are currently 'online', white means you are 'offline'

Quoteand under my membership description( ei. full member) I have three yellow squares.

Member Status:-

Newbie - 2 yellow squares

Full member - 3 yellow squares

Moderator - 4 blue squares

Global Moderator - 5 blue squares

Administrator - 5 red squares

QuoteThere is also the figure for trade count, What is this?

Already answered on page 1 of this thread ;)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24131.msg256580#msg256580

Paul

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations