what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fardap

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 28, 2020, 10:32:37 AM
Rather than risk my iPod being nicked from the car I have a 32GB memory stick with some 7500 toons on it. Nice to just press 'Shuffle' sometimes and see what comes along

It is an ipod from the last century I think so not an issue and is hidden away - yes shuffle can be interesting!

keerout

Trainfish

Rather than risk my iPod being nicked from the car I have a 32GB memory stick with some 7500 toons on it. Nice to just press 'Shuffle' sometimes and see what comes along

I do the same except I think it's a 64GB USB. Strangely every other track seems to be by Pink Floyd or David Bowie  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

themadhippy

As often happens here something triggers a memory,that leads to track getting played that leads to something else,tonight   after hearing about the death of nicholas parsons ive ended up here.

freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

bridgiesimon

This is my background sound track a the moment while model making -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhZfa5kYZro

Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth and Bad Wolves - 3 bands that my son and I are going to see live Thursday night in Cardiff!!

Rock on!!!
Simon

talisman56

Quote from: Fardap on January 28, 2020, 11:04:45 AM

It is an ipod from the last century I think so not an issue and is hidden away - yes shuffle can be interesting!

My iPod is pretty venerable as well - no-one will nick it so I don't have a reason suitable for SWMBO for its replacement.

I once had two versions of 'Cocaine' played in succession when I had it on shuffle - the original by JJ Cale and ECs inferior knock-off...
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Rishtonite

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 28, 2020, 09:29:07 PM
Barclay James Harvest - 'Live'
Nice  :D   One of all time favourite songs is Mocking Bird
I listen to Radio Caroline Flashback a lot with Alexa. Good 60's and 70's music  :thumbsup:, not the modern rubbish  :thumbsdown:
I'm retired, but my brother thinks it's spelt retarded :-)

marco neri

"Father of all"......last Greenday release

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Belly

Malc

A track from my youth. Copied this onto a cassette and played it on a road trip around Scotland in the 70s.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Corbie

Just got the V20 back from Ear Yoshino today after repair.
Teaser and the Firecat (on vinyl).
Pre-grouping steam / LNER / early BR.

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on February 07, 2020, 03:44:06 PM
This is the Montrose track I always remember........

Written and fronted by Sammy Hagar who I saw perform live at the Colston Hall in 1982. A fantastic night  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations