Official NGF Coach Tour Participant List and Rules - 2015

Started by guest2, July 14, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Vonzack

Lovely shot, squidy! Glad Thomas got a chance at pulling the visiting coach :)
[/quote]

I can imagine Annie and Clarabel are a bit put out being behind it  :D

Bealman

Thanks for the kind offer, guys, but stick to your schedule.... I wouldn't like to see it fall into the harbour outside Sydney Opera House!   :no:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bob Tidbury

Where is the coach now ? Have I missed a post since Squidy put the photos of Thomas pulling it on a special charter . Has it reached a new destination or got lost in transit.
Bob

railsquid

It's still with me, aiming for one last photo session then will forward it on to Philip.

Bob Tidbury

Thanks Squidy I thought it might have sunk on its way to the next location.
Your photos are excellent by the way.
Bob

Waz

A couple of pictures form when the N Gauge Tour coach visited Seahaven at the Southampton model railway exhibition. Seahaven is a experimental layout built by the n gauge section of Southampon Model railway Society experimenting with Code 40 track system and different building methods.

Tank

railsquid

Still with me. I was hoping to do something interesting with it but work and a small child have eaten up the necessary time. I'll make arrangements to send it on ASAP.

Cooper

STOP PRESS! NGF forum coach seen lurking on the centre spread of NGS Journal issue 3/16.  :camera: Unfortunately, unless you know what it is, you can't really read the side well enough to find out about the Forum....  :-[

railsquid

Nice  :beers:

Quote from: railsquid on May 14, 2016, 11:46:16 PM
Still with me. I was hoping to do something interesting with it but work and a small child have eaten up the necessary time. I'll make arrangements to send it on ASAP.
Umm, still with me - however on Sunday I've been invited to an event at the Kato HQ here in Tokyo which is to kick off a project aimed at creating the longest N gauge layout (T track modules) in the world, in time for the 2020 Olympics, so I'll take the coach along as it's sure to attract interest and there will definitely be opportunities for photos. Then I'll send it on, promise.

railsquid

In the continuing adventures of the 2015 NGF Coach in 2016 in Japan...

The coach goes on a little trip on the metro

to a station called Ochiai Minami-Nagasaki, which is probably the only station in the world where the announcement includes the word "N Gauge". For it's in close proximity to

the remarkably plush Kato HQ which features a train outside

and inside we meet a certain Kato-san, yes the Mr Kato himself, boss of the entire operation, who very kindly agreed to pose with the coach.

Very nice bloke too.

Off east over the Pacific to America soon (the coach that is).

PS I still have the box of course, just using this slightly tougher one to carry it around in.

Bealman

How uber cool is that?!  :thumbsup: Bealman is most impressed.

Did he give you any discounts?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

I was about to get mad at you for STILL having it.....but that's great to see Mr Kato with our coach.   :o  Thanks for that!  Now, post it to the next member! ::) ;D

railsquid

*bows head in apology*

Well it's all packaged up and addressed to the next recipient @N-Gauge-US , awaiting confirmation it's OK to send off now.

Just one final shot :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations