How many loco's have you got?

Started by guest2, February 26, 2011, 02:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackerbill

Sithlord75

New entry and this time in the 150+ club.  I can't give you the break down but I have a handful of US diesels, over 25 BR Blue diesels and electrodiesels, somewhere over 100 BR Steam, about 10 MUs of various sorts (some need some work) and then some stuff "just because".  Recently purchased a pair of Australian Alco types - the 44 to go with the one I had as a kid (around somewhere) and the Gopher models 48 reviewed in the latest NGS Journal.  My wife knows about them - but possibly not how many...  :evil: She reckons if she ever leaves she is taking half the trains with her - the left half  :o
Kevin Knight
"Do or do not - there is no try"

My blog thingo can be found here: http://www.sithlordsrailwayblog.blogspot.com

Andy T

Hi All

At my last count i have in my collection 180 diesel and electrics in most if not all liveries ( Electrics being my speciallity all liveries execpt one on
my class 90 fleet as i am missing Natex livery) nearly 2000 items of rolling stock including coaches and wagons about 15 DMU's and 10 steamers.
:Class89: :NGaugeForum:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Sithlord75 on August 11, 2011, 10:04:14 PM
My wife knows about them - but possibly not how many...  :evil: She reckons if she ever leaves she is taking half the trains with her - the left half  :o

Strewth - I suggest you counter this with the idea she could only take 1 from each pair of shoes and hop it :evil:

scruff

[/quote]

That's the first milestone passed, Mark :thumbsup: Beware, it's terribly addictive :o
[/quote]

I didn't think I was doing so bad. I got a Farish sprinter set for christmas 2009 and the collection has grown. All I need now is a layout to run them on.

Mark

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations