NGS Journal Correction - NGF Products

Started by guest2, February 04, 2019, 11:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nookfield

The N Gauge version is no longer listed on the Peedie models website which is a pity as it will (potentially) limit the number of modellers who are aware of them and purchase them.

I only purchased the Platform Cabins as I was buying other items from Peedie Models and thought they may be come in useful.

In hindsight I wish I had never highlighted that Peedie models were selling them as well.

Tank

Quote from: nookfield on April 16, 2019, 12:15:56 PM
In hindsight I wish I had never highlighted that Peedie models were selling them as well.

Why is that?

Quote from: Rob H on April 16, 2019, 11:00:13 AM
Any news on this matter please ?

Yes, almost resolved.  Have had lots of personal issues to get through, as well as this, so I'll be 'bumping' the fact that we sell them and hoping to create orders.

Rob H

Quote from: njee20 on April 16, 2019, 11:51:29 AM
With all due respect, does it matter? The items are available through them forum, so you can support them directly if you want them. If the Journal needs to issue a clarification they will, but I'm not sure it's really our business to know of the discussions between Tank/Peedie Models.

Well our leader didn't seem to mind being asked the question, thanks Chris.
They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations