New Bachman Catalogue for 2020

Started by ChrisWV10, January 21, 2020, 01:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisWV10

Has just arrived. Well I suppose there has to be some benefit to club membership given the sparse choice of club models.

The whole Bachmann range - OO, OO9, EFE - is now all in one volume an there's a few articles dotted through it.

I did notice the cover price is also £1 cheaper than last year even with the whole range in it :o

What's in it? Oh I can't possibly divulge that..... 8)

Thorpe Parva

Mine also arrived in the post today. Similar to the Peco catalogue in format. I'm not saying any more...

njee20

Why the cloak and dagger approach? I just started a thread on this - there are no new products. They will announce those separately when they're closer to release.

ChrisWV10

It was meant tongue in cheek since as far as I am aware, Bachmann/Farish announcement was due on 5th Feb or I may be confusing with something else.

There's nothing  new as I already said elsewhere and incidentally before you started your thread.

njee20

I'm not precious about timelines, it was a general comment. Be interesting to see if they do announce anything on the 5th, I couldn't remember when (or indeed if) they'd commited to their new release announcements. Given this surely it's nailed on that nothing is coming.

Robert_Salter

How long after club members get there's do they release the catalogue to the general public normally?

Bob G

Quote from: Robert_Salter on January 21, 2020, 03:30:12 PM
How long after club members get there's do they release the catalogue to the general public normally?
As soon as someone spills the beans?

sg

According to the letter enclosed with the catalogue they will issue quarterly updates on new products rather than all at once and the number of new products will increase as the year goes on. So that makes you wonder what they will have to say on the 5 Feb.

Last years catalogue is the first one I have had for 20 odd years and it is a shame they have stopped doing an n gauge only one.  The joint one is cramped and lacks the clarity of the old style.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations