RIP Paul Price, a wonderful Forum member

Started by Stevie DC, April 29, 2019, 10:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Paul illustrates what a wonderful Forum this is, he was openly gay but no one ever took him to task, they accepted him for what he was, an ardent LMS N gauge modeller.  I hope you find a heaven full of Jubilees Paul, you deserve them.  RIP Paul and sympathies to the DO
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Shiney Sheff

Such sad news indeed, RIP from a fellow Jubilee lover.

lil chris

Very Sad news, condolences to all friends and relatives.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

mika

Very sad news. I loved his posts, his skills and his humor. He will be sadly missed.
My condolencs to his friends and family.

Bob Tidbury

Please can some one pass on my condolences to his family and his Domestic Overlord ,I'm sure someone will carry on his passion for Jubilees in his honour .
RIP Paul
Bob Tidbury

Widnes Model Centre

Paul's funeral will be held at 12 noon on Friday 10th May 2019. St Bedes Church Widnes.

Thought for this evening is of the last time I bumped into him. He was walking two tiny, tiny dogs. I think they were Yorkshire Terriers, I couldn't see properly as they were in Paul's shadow. I asked why he had such small dogs and with that cheesy green he replied "They make me look taller".  ::)

Barry
Widnes Model Centre

Tank

Very sad to hear of Paul's passing.  He'll be missed by many of us on here.  All the best to his friends and family.

Bealman

Very sad news indeed. Yet another well-liked and accomplished forum member lost. I also never knew the man personally, but his sense of humour was obvious from his posts. I'll never forget his train of elephants.

Condolences to his family, friends and relatives.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

crewearpley40

for those who maybe interested :

there are links and blogs on paul here :

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/blogs/blog/2244-lugsdale-road-lms/

i believe he created Foster Street ????

Stevie DC

Quote from: Widnes Model Centre on April 30, 2019, 10:14:56 PM
Paul's funeral will be held at 12 noon on Friday 10th May 2019. St Bedes Church Widnes.

Thought for this evening is of the last time I bumped into him. He was walking two tiny, tiny dogs. I think they were Yorkshire Terriers, I couldn't see properly as they were in Paul's shadow. I asked why he had such small dogs and with that cheesy green he replied "They make me look taller".  ::)

Barry
Widnes Model Centre

Hi Barry,

Thanks for sharing when and where Paul's funeral will be held. Also, thank you for one more amusing story about him.

I never got the chance to meet Paul in person (was hopeful for later this year) but he was a fantastic, kind hearted and very funny unique person. The hobby is poorer for his passing and it will miss our light hearted banter.

Webbo

Unexpected and sad news. As an active contributor to the NGF and the most avid supporter of all things LMS (especially Jubilees) his passing leaves a big hole. He will be missed.

Webbo

LASteve

I didn't know Paul, but I read his earlier posts which were linked. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Jerry Howlett

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Roy L S

Very sad news, like many others I never met Paul personally but always enjoyed the wit and humour of his postings on the Forum, my condolences to his family and friends.

Roy

REGP

Sad news indeed, never met the guy but enjoyed his many posts.

Please pass on my condolences to his family and fiends.

Ray

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations