what are people doing on their layout right now

Started by B1 61126, August 16, 2011, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

Brave move, Pete!

Lets have a peek at the new plan and updates along the way, please.

Dave G

CarriageShed

Quote from: daveg on June 19, 2013, 07:54:23 AM
Brave move, Pete!

Lets have a peek at the new plan and updates along the way, please.

Seconded! You can't beat photos of a layout taken from the very start. Good luck with it, Pete.

All the best
Peter

jonclox

Just realised that our old kitchen stool/step thingie is exactly the right height for me to sit on and 'modify' the layout sooooooooooooo this mornings been ripping up 1 section of track and relaying cork underlay to cater with the new track positioning.
It`s great to be working on things again  :bounce: :bounce: :claphappy:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Oldman

Busy laying paper,card and pva round my clay pit.
Currently look like a big empty lake
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Fratton

spraying the white stripes on an NSE mk2,,,
Charlie.

Dock Shunter

Quote from: jonclox on June 22, 2013, 11:32:16 AM
Just realised that our old kitchen stool/step thingie is exactly the right height for me to sit on and 'modify' the layout sooooooooooooo this mornings been ripping up 1 section of track and relaying cork underlay to cater with the new track positioning.
It`s great to be working on things again  :bounce: :bounce: :claphappy:

Nice one Jon.... :thumbsup:
Great to hear you are back doing a bit on the layout.... :thumbsup:

Sprintex

Wayne 56089

Having a complete redesign!

Thought of a name for my layout and want to incorporate a brewery seen as I can class beer as another of my hobbies  :D

Sea Mills

Looking for a lost brass buffer on my otherwise complete Grampus kit build  :dunce:

David

stevieboy

Wiring up point motors, 2 down.......too many to go!

petercharlesfagg

Lifting all the track prior to re-planning the whole thing so that it includes Two 2% inclines.

Regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

jonclox

:hmmm: I think I might have overdone it a bit today. Never mind I managed rip up, reroute to relay the spur line. Rip up parts of the outer up line circuit and some of the down line. Now my b*ms sore from the stool thingie and my back is calling me all sorts of rude names from bending over for to long. Thank gawd its getting dark and I cant see what I`m doing because I'm working in my own shadow all the time
SWMBO hasn`t worked out what a massive job Ive started on yet but for now its  :sleep: for both of us :-*
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

EtchedPixels

Not a lot as I've been trying to sort and catalogue all the stuff in the "other" bag. All the etches that were done specially or not finished due to models vanishing etc.

Then I had a brilliant idea on what to do with them all. I thought I'd make them someone elses problem  :angel: so the web site now has a 'free' section of random weird and wonderful bits and bobs nobody probably wants.  :beers:

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Luke Piewalker

I've been mostly building a canopy for my island platform...
And removing the ghost of wagon loads past from my Trix HAAs... Which was ok until I found the one that didn't seem to be foam like the rest... some kind of silicone sealant or somesuch instead...

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations