Sonic announce Newton Chambers TCV Anglo-Scottish Car Carriers in N gauge!

Started by NGS-PO, April 27, 2023, 11:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martyn

Here are the two photos;

the further comment from Sonic is;

"The attached images reveal the alternative roof light positions as per the prototype as well as the detailed bogies and underframe".

Martyn

martyn

Sonic have received the first decorated samples of the Newton Chambers car carriers.

Quote from Sonic;

"Attached are the images showing both liveries for the first painted samples received the other day. They give a clear indication of what is to come, but they were not perfect and hence close-ups only. Sam has already identified and notified the factory of details that need correcting prior to production commencing"

Here we go, maroon first; there's six photos in all , so I'll split into the two liveries.

Martyn

Roy L S

Quote from: martyn on December 12, 2023, 01:07:46 PMSonic have received the first decorated samples of the Newton Chambers car carriers.

Quote from Sonic;

"Attached are the images showing both liveries for the first painted samples received the other day. They give a clear indication of what is to come, but they were not perfect and hence close-ups only. Sam has already identified and notified the factory of details that need correcting prior to production commencing"

Here we go, maroon first; there's six photos in all , so I'll split into the two liveries.

Martyn

Looking very nice indeed and an interesting and in many ways surprising choice of prototype. I look forward to further images in due course. Not a model on my personal preorder list but I hope it does well for Sonic.

Roy

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: £88.45
Below Goal: £11.55
Site Currency: GBP
88% 
February Donations