Online UK English Spellchecker

Started by poliss, May 25, 2011, 05:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Most spellcheckers are US English. Here's one that knows how to spell colour properly.  ;D


It's not the spelling I have a problem with, more a case of fingertips that are very wide and hit keys both sides of the one I want.
Do you know of an online cosmetic surgeon who could help ? ;D


You can get keyboards with bigger spaces between the keys. I've lost count of the times I've typed 'ypu' instead of 'you'. :-)

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £75.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
July Donations